Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female/Male Abduction Pregnancy v1.11 (Adults & Teens) - Updated 10/15/5

by almecho Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:23 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:16 PM by Christy1077

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 24th May 2005 at 10:09 AM
Just for clarification....

I had been able to download other things and this was the only one I was unable to..hence the reason for my post...

This was before the announcement was posted...glad people were so nice to my reply..

Smile and the world smiles with you... or is wondering what you're up to.... :)
Systemic Anomaly
#77 Old 24th May 2005 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kerina313
Just for clarification....

I had been able to download other things and this was the only one I was unable to..hence the reason for my post...

This was before the announcement was posted...glad people were so nice to my reply..
You'll just need to sit it out and ride out the storm like everyone else. The mod will be available when the downloads server comes back online. If you continue to have problems downloading, then your question needs to be directed to the MTS2 Site Tech Support forum, not the author of this mod. He has no control over the server or its availability.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 24th May 2005 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lefty
I tested it out on a female Sim (Tifa, available for download somewhere on this site) and she had a girl. The girl turned out to have the mothers skin tone, so I don't know if green babies will pop out, but I'm quite happy with the results.
Finally I can have single mother familes without the tedious process of selecting a *ahem* "stud"

Here is resulting sim born from the mother

That probably happened because Tifa comes with a custom skin tone. Custom skins are considered more 'dominant' than all in game skin tones.
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th May 2005 at 7:10 PM
Maybe you can answer this question for me. I have both your hack and the other telscope for alway getting abducted. In the Maxis neighbourhoods it works fine - green little aliens but in the neighbourhoods I created the babies are normal looking (tested on maxis skins and custom skins) is there something missing from user created neighbourhoods?
Systemic Anomaly
#80 Old 26th May 2005 at 10:00 PM
Alien births do not guarantee "green skin". There's a 50/50 chance that the baby might inherit its skin tone from the human parent. It has nothing to do with the neighborhood or lot. Just bad luck.
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th May 2005 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jase439
Alien births do not guarantee "green skin". There's a 50/50 chance that the baby might inherit its skin tone from the human parent. It has nothing to do with the neighborhood or lot. Just bad luck.

So then is there a way of guarantee green skin, it just seemed funny that in the other neighbourhoods I always had green babies and in the created neighbourhoods the six babies ( experimenting) all the babies were normal even the one whose mother was purple.
Test Subject
#82 Old 26th May 2005 at 11:44 PM
I'm curious about this too. All my alien pregnancies produce green babies, never normal. Which means I must have been very, very lucky (because I love alien babies).
Systemic Anomaly
#83 Old 27th May 2005 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burnished_dragon
So then is there a way of guarantee green skin, it just seemed funny that in the other neighbourhoods I always had green babies and in the created neighbourhoods the six babies ( experimenting) all the babies were normal even the one whose mother was purple.

To my knowledge, no. Gender and DNA determination all happens in the executable. The best thing to do is to save the game just before the baby is born, and if you don't get the kind of baby you want, exit the lot w/o saving, and return to it and try the delivery again.

TwoJeffs suggests going into the CAS/"Create a Family" screen and randomly rolling a few sims - to reseed the random number generator - before returning to your lot.
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th May 2005 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jase439
To my knowledge, no. Gender and DNA determination all happens in the executable. The best thing to do is to save the game just before the baby is born, and if you don't get the kind of baby you want, exit the lot w/o saving, and return to it and try the delivery again.

TwoJeffs suggests going into the CAS/"Create a Family" screen and randomly rolling a few sims - to reseed the random number generator - before returning to your lot.

Not too sure what you mean by rolling a few sims - I'm pretty sure your not talking about beating them and taking their money :smash: . Could you please explain - thanks
Systemic Anomaly
#85 Old 27th May 2005 at 6:44 AM
*LOL* sorry for my vagueness. In the Create a Sim screen, there's a "Roll a Random Sim" button that let's you randomly generate a sim. The icon for the button looks like a pair of dice. If you click on this a few times and then exit Create a Sim, you will have forced the random number generator to reseed itself. The next time you go into your lot, you should get a very different looking baby (but again, its random so nothing is ever guaranteed!)
Test Subject
#86 Old 27th May 2005 at 8:16 PM
I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th May 2005 at 9:25 PM
I didn't know that either I will try that as soon as I get to play again -- don't you hate it when real life interferes with your sims
#88 Old 31st May 2005 at 8:11 PM
will it conflict with the trips and quads mod?
#89 Old 31st May 2005 at 8:17 PM
why i asked i dont know
Systemic Anomaly
#90 Old 31st May 2005 at 9:13 PM
We don't know either
Test Subject
#91 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 1:59 AM
Cool! I've been looking for abduction hack. The only question is that I would like to know if this hack has been tested on the EP?
Systemic Anomaly
#92 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Catz2014
Cool! I've been looking for abduction hack. The only question is that I would like to know if this hack has been tested on the EP?
Yes, it has.
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 1:04 PM
so normally the women can't be abducted and get pregnant?
and with this hack the women CAN get be and stuff? and is there a way to make the people get abducted a litle faster. cuz i cant get mine to be and stuff. and i'm sorry if this is not the place to post questions about this and stuff. not that good in english n'stuff. but anyways. please help.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 1:01 AM
HA! I had to update this one, haven't checked in awhile since I wasn't allowing any sim to get abducted cause I hate that shade of green but now that my aliens are a better color, I will allow abductions!!

Quote: Originally posted by busemann3000
so normally the women can't be abducted and get pregnant?
and with this hack the women CAN get be and stuff? and is there a way to make the people get abducted a litle faster. cuz i cant get mine to be and stuff. and i'm sorry if this is not the place to post questions about this and stuff. not that good in english n'stuff. but anyways. please help.

*sigh* yes with this hack women can get pregnant by aliens (without this hack they can't, unless you use InSIM, which is another hack)

well we can tell you didn't actually read the 1st post cause it tells you everything AND provides links to hacks for getting abducted faster :Slap:
Test Subject
#95 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 10:54 AM
i did read the first post. and i didn't understand. i am from norway and english aint my best side. so i'm sorry. but thank you.
Systemic Anomaly
#96 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by busemann3000
i did read the first post. and i didn't understand.

Reading is the first step towards comprehension.
Test Subject
#97 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 4:15 PM Last edited by mickeycollins : 6th Jun 2005 at 7:11 PM.
still problems with the download i cant find the place for help

I just checked back and it is up now thank you to whoever fixed it or whatever
#98 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:09 PM
This is my first hack and I can't get it to install in to the Sims2. I have unzipped it i just don't know what happened or what to do. Help please.
Systemic Anomaly
#99 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magicdaisy
This is my first hack and I can't get it to install in to the Sims2. I have unzipped it i just don't know what happened or what to do. Help please.
http://forums.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239
Test Subject
#100 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:50 PM
yay! i've wanted the simmie me to get alien preg for the LONGEST time!
Page 4 of 7