Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarborough Kitchen Collection - Testers Wanted *Updated 10 April*

by RGiles Posted 8th Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2005 at 11:34 PM by RGiles : Added texture templates

492 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 485 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 20
Test Subject
#426 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 9:05 PM
I love the kitchen, but it crashes my game. I'm assuming that they cannot be used without the EP.
Field Researcher
#427 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:24 AM
WOW! It is magnificent! Great going!
Test Subject
#428 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 10:06 AM
Beautiful kitchen ... thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#429 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:57 AM
amazing kitchen

thank you
Test Subject
#430 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 10:05 AM Last edited by qwerty_one : 2nd Sep 2005 at 10:08 AM.
They're beautiful, thanks!
Test Subject
#431 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 1:40 PM
Thank you!!! I love this kitchen!! I use it in most of my houses!! You have done such wonderful work!! Can't wait to see more!!
Scholar
#432 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 11:08 PM
First of all I just want to say that I really appreciate all of the time and work that you put into making our game better!! I've been amazed by all the thanks you've gotten for your assistance on soooo many projects and how kindly you respond to questions. PLUS, everytime I find something you've made, I just know I'll love it (not just the pictures but even in game,lol). It's people "like you" that make the Sims 'community' a real community (or family). How many other games, sports, or anything else (other than maybe church), bring together so many people from around the world?!? I could go on and on and yes, I am truly a CORNY person but I just wanted to say THANKS!!!

PS- I haven't read others posts so someone else may have mentioned these but YOU asked so I think it would be cool to be able to put dishes, cookbooks, and spices in the cabinets and on the shelves.
Test Subject
#433 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:10 PM
Well if you're still taking requests...

I was wondering if maybe you'd do a pantry? I haven't seen many kitchens without one.

If you don't, I understand--the amount of work you put into this is evident, and they're awesome!

Thanks,
John
Test Subject
#434 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 2:33 PM
I love it ,Thanks abunch
#435 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:26 AM
brilliant...they look fab in my game!!!
Field Researcher
#436 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 9:37 PM
recoloring ur kitchen :)
hi

i downloaded ur great kitchen,and i recolored it into a halloween kitchen i hope thats ok? its being posted here on modthesims and on my sims page : http://www.tekcities.com/simsistic/

for free of course :baloons:

anita

it seems ur inbox is full,so im putting it in here
Lab Assistant
#437 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 12:39 AM
its cool

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Test Subject
#438 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 9:08 PM
They look great in my kitchen... thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#439 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:16 AM
Great job, I'be been choking each time i build a beautiful house and go to put in a kitchen, only to find that EA didn't think much about cabinets. I downloaded this and a few recolours and put it into a house i built using Numero's amazing wall windows, first time i ever used them too. One thing I found is that I can't seem to make a curved corner counter. I mean like how you can take three island peices and make them into a curved bar corner that connects. I've tried it with all the in-game counter islands and it works fine even on residetal lots, just not on this set. I'm guesing a missing peice, something overlooked. I thought i'd let you know, i'd like for a fix on this one so i can put my perfect kitchen together. Oh, and... get to work on that cabinet stuff and range vent, we're all waiting on you! ^_^
Field Researcher
#440 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 10:08 AM
Beautiful, thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#441 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:14 AM
i really love this..but when i tried it, my game just kept on crashing :/ so I tried to remove it from the downloads folder and everything worked fine again. Im using the original only and no eps. Well just thought you might want to know. These are really great though
Test Subject
#442 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 6:50 PM
WHAT A WONDERFUL LOL

Wow I love it and now i can make my house look like a sweet home!!!
Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#443 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:04 AM
has anyone done any recolors of these with the glass doors not covered; please e-mail me at [email protected] thanx beth
Lab Assistant
#444 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:34 PM
will these work if you ONLY have the Nitelife Ep? i know before i had the original game an these kept crashin my game. could never figure out which i need to get to stop that but anyway then i know it was stated that u needed the
EP. at the time it was just University. for them to work. now im wondering will they work wit any EP. or do u have to have the University EP? i skipped University went str8 for Nitelife.
thanks
smooches
Honey

Im not Weird i just like what i like
Test Subject
#445 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:27 AM
wow this set is so cool thak u :busted: :bump:
Field Researcher
#446 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:05 PM
Wow these are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for making such a gorgeous set! I love it!
Test Subject
#447 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:53 AM
i was wondering , could you put things in therE?

*never make someone your evrythin'
bekuhz wen their gone your nothing <33
"a little jealousy in a relationship is good, because it lets you know that theres somebody whos afraid to l o s e you."
#448 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:42 PM
omg i just joined like friday and i found this and im just amazed at how great the talent is around here, theses r beautiful thankyou so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#449 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 5:44 AM
This is great thank u
Field Researcher
#450 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 10:11 AM
I had to reinstall my game a few weeks ago and was hoping to find this set again, just lovely, one of my favourites thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Page 18 of 20