Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rhiannon de Muse

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 2:56 PM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:49 AM
You are astonishing and so are your creations, yet another fantastic one.

I really like those clothes.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 2:33 AM
thanks...she's real pretty. 'Rhiannon thats one of my best friends names'. I just wanted to know though if anyone knows how to convert the .rar files into package files. Becuase .rar files won't appear on in my game which really sux
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 4:37 AM
Wow, she looks kinda like Isla Fisher (the psycho girl from "Wedding Crashers")!
Scholar
#29 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 9:19 AM
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:31 PM
You never disappoint HP - she's lovely. Thanks - downloading her & keeping her name as it is so fitting.
Instructor
#31 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billy-jean
thanks...she's real pretty. 'Rhiannon thats one of my best friends names'. I just wanted to know though if anyone knows how to convert the .rar files into package files. Becuase .rar files won't appear on in my game which really sux

I'm sure you can get rar files into your game, please read downloading for fracking idiots - it might help you get them into your game. Thanks HP.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 5:20 PM
Rhiannon stands out from the other Sims in a special way. My game is so packed full of Sims that I rarely add new ones. However, I will elbow in a home for Rhiannon. Thanks for sharing her!

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
--Lao Tzu
Instructor
#33 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 6:03 PM
Very beautiful sim Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 11:41 PM
i already thanked you on the first day this post came up but wanted to say how great she looks and well done

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 7:06 PM
Ooh, pretty. And she has my name =D

Super hated, Super sarcastic, Super sedated, The Super Sadist.
Scholar
#36 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 6:20 AM Last edited by Navetsea : 14th Apr 2007 at 6:31 AM.
she is beautiful in different and natural way, I don't know how to say it.

and she looks good while smiling too ^___^ that's something to be proud of!! I really frustated sometime whenever I have spent so many hours tweaking my sim's face till it looks decent in bodyshop, but ended up with a silly looking smiling monkey in the CAS preview,

thinking of it MTS should have a new rule for uploading sim, that is an in game close up photo of smiling sim.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 4:15 AM
Can you stop being so cool with your awesome downloads? No, just kidding!! You're so awesome and thank you for the hair.
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 10:25 PM
AMAZING, HP!
Enough with the hair:

She is my favorite sim I've ever seen on MTS2.

I have a dream, that one day, people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:24 AM
she is so pretty. She looks really comfortable to talk to. XDD
its nice to see good looking sims that aren't wearing clickity-clackity stilettos and huge amounts of dramatic makeup.

(now to get my game working again...stupid new graphic card I installed made sure I couldn't even run it. >__<)
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd May 2007 at 12:37 AM
I really like the hair. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:26 AM
I'm in love with this sim!!! I'm downloading your suggested male because I don't want to corrupt her with the people from my game...

While reading about the prospective man, I realized he's gorgeous and they'll be making perfect babies soon!!

Thank you so much, HP, you truly are an artist!

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 3:54 PM
She's beautiful. I can't wait to add her to my neighborhood
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 10:32 PM
How absolutely beautiful! This is honestly my #1 favourite sim, though I do have to check back on that. Anyway, she looks so realistic and yet pretty, thank you very much! You make the coolest creations!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:47 PM
Imperfect? She's gorgeous! Really quite a perfect sim lady. Can't wait to get her into my game!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:57 AM
I don't use custom skin musch but she has beautiful hair and skin even w/o. thanks for a nice sim.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 12:20 PM
Beautiful!!! *Downloads*

See my art here.
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:50 AM
omg. I saw the name "RHIANNON" and I knew this was just PERFECT. I'll let you on a little secret...
,-Beckons closer-

-Whispers in your ear-

my name is Rhiannon.....lol
She also looks just about EXACTLY like me except she hasn't got the freckles lol
and I will be sure to use her in my game as MOI, except (i dont mean to make a fuss over it but...) except I'll have to get blonde recolor of that...my bodyshop doesnt work lol.
She is very good, lovely. And I agree with aeval99, she's beautiful in a non-glossy sort of way. Anywayz, I gotta get some stuff from this site, cya round!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:41 PM
She's a really pretty sim - well done

Oh, and I recently noticed, this hair is now officially released in Bon Voyage :D

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:06 PM
The very best thing about her is how she looks in-game mode. It's incredible.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 11:12 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 2 of 3