Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Fellowship of the Ring: Udated again with Revised Outfits

by westboundsign Posted 23rd Jun 2006 at 6:33 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2006 at 1:37 AM by westboundsign

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:09 AM
Ok just to make it clear, do I need to download every link you provide? For example if I want to download gandalf, do I need to download all 4 links that you put under it? Because for the brow, there's no direct link, and you didn't specified which one.
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 11:46 PM
Nice! Now we just need a gollum and were set
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 2:50 AM
warhawke79- you do not need to download every link. You only need to download the links where a mesh is required. ie. For Gandalf, you would need to download the link for the hair, beard, and clothing. All these links will ensure that Gandalf works correctly in the game. The eyebrows and blush were made by heleane*, they are included in the sim and do not require a mesh.

* I give Heleane absolute credit for the blush and eyebrows on this sim.

DaveyJones- I was planning on making a gollum sim in the near future. I am first going to tweak this pack a little and add hair to the hobbit's feet and fix some seams along the clothing.

For everyone else- I am planning on tweaking the fellowship ever so slightly. Next I will be making Gollum and then a Mordor collection. This may change in order, but stay tuned for updates. I do take requests *wink,wink.*
But mostly- Thank you all for your encouraging words, they mean so much to me!

ps. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 3:16 AM
"warhawke79- you do not need to download every link. You only need to download the links where a mesh is required. ie. For Gandalf, you would need to download the link for the hair, beard, and clothing. All these links will ensure that Gandalf works correctly in the game. The eyebrows and blush were made by heleane*, they are included in the sim and do not require a mesh."

Ok, because it's quite confusing. Just a suggestion, but you could separate the links. For example divide it like this: for every characters, there is 1 list of provided items ( which you could still provide links for credit purposes) and 1 list of required items. I just thought that way it's easier.

Hey, I can't wait for smeagol. He's my favorite character!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:48 PM Last edited by westboundsign : 18th Aug 2006 at 1:36 AM.
Thanks a whole bunch Jmtmom. I have updated the files yet again, and I thought that I should perfect Gimli's outfit, so I did. It will be included in the right files as " 'blah_GimliOutfixed2" (blah= some numbers).

I have yet to start on Gollum or Mordor collection, but I will start this week.

Edit: The attatchment is taking especially long to be approved. I am sorry that it has yet to be approved. *Bangs head for putting wrong files in other .zip* I have started on gollumn's skin, and it is coming along nicely.

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 10:29 AM
pipin looks the best
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 10:13 PM
Excellent job!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:00 PM
Thanks so much ^^ I had to download Gandalf <3333
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 12:04 PM
OMG!!!
lotrpeoplewhatdownloaded
so kool thanx so much especially pippin looks alike
theyre all terrific U ROCK!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:38 PM
Woo! Watching LOTRO and thought I'd look up "Gandalf." Looks like I struck gold! Thank you so much for these.
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 7:41 AM
Great work! I can't wait to use them.

I do have one question though. The link to Arcia's hair mesh does not seem to work. I keep getting a "Coming Soon" page.
Is there another place I can get the hair mesh?
Page 2 of 2