Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Magician Girl

by Wicked_sims Posted 2nd Jun 2007 at 3:29 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2007 at 8:35 PM by Wicked_sims

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 5:30 AM
wow the outfit looks so good ingame!!! I have never watched Yugi-Oh! or played the cards or anything but I downloaded this anyway and it looks awesome! You should make heaps more crazy anime stuff!! XD thanks 4 uploading
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 8:48 AM
nice job. the dark magician girl is one of my favorite cards too
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:28 PM
Um... The meshes downloaded fine... But if I click the red download it takes me to a "windows cannot display this page" page. And when I open the DMG rar, it says the file is currupt. Great job with the art though. But,,, could you help me please?

Welcome to "The World"
Field Researcher
#54 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 9:05 PM
WOW.
just WOW, these are great!
like i think they're so awesome and like the one from the show I feel I must tell you that I think that. They're not identical to the show, but they're about as close as sims probably can get.
these are awesome! *goes to look at ur other stuff*
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 1:05 AM
I love Yu Gi Oh. I still watch the show sometimes. Whenever I play my brother I beat him, as long as I'm playing with my deck. This is awesome!
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:20 AM
I absolutely adore this sim. Has anyone seen any recolors of her hair? I was curious to see if anyone had done it without the hat or different colors?
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th May 2008 at 3:08 PM
OMG! wow awesome brillant work!

War has been all around... and president bush is threating world war three... blood thurst is okey...not a demon not a angel but a War boy i shall be...
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:20 AM
Astounding!

I bet you can make a mesh out of Yuugi's hair with your eyes closed! XD

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 10:02 PM Last edited by steroum : 26th Sep 2008 at 10:08 PM.
This is one of the best sims ever uploaded. I'd really like the Dark Magician and the Magician of Black Chaos as well.

Generally, everything that has to do with Yugioh or Spongebob Squarepants is acceptable. :D
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 2:33 AM
Botj of them works great in my game. Thank you very much for making this sim.
Test Subject
#61 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 3:34 AM
I wish you guys would make more YGO stuff XD I'm going to try my hand at meshing, and it's going to be a long way ahead XD

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Scholar
#62 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 11:06 AM
Oh, how cute!
I don't remember ever seeing her in a red costume .. unless it's like with Pandora's Red-Black Version of the Black Magician.

C-A
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 10:40 PM
hey, thanks. i really like her, i think the outfit is really detailed and it looks just like the one in the game. hey, i don't know where your request forum is so i was thinking that i could post on here. i was wondering if you could make a dark magician sim, ya' know, so there could be one to match the dark magician girl. sorry if i'm not supposed to post requests, it's kind of my first time doing this, i usually only download stuff then go searching for more stuf to download. -.-'
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:03 AM
do have the guy one and good job
Test Subject
#65 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 10:57 PM
dark magician and magician of black chaos soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my rpg maker xp site
http://www.freewebs.com/marvelrpgcharacters/
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 9:14 AM
It might be a bit (alright, a lot) late to say this, but the amount of detail you've put into these is just incrediable!

Never regret growing old- it is a privilage denied to many.

I like the end of these adventure trips best- because I don't look at the obstacles and say "I can't", "'I won't", or even "I will". Instead, I look back and say "I did."
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:14 PM
Default Problems
I can create the red girl, but when I load the family when they bought the house, her clothes change inreverseable

PLZ Help
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th May 2009 at 9:36 PM
can u please make harpy lady please and thank you
Test Subject
#69 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
aaaaw so totally cute really great done !!
Test Subject
#70 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:49 PM
Its really good,
Bahaha.

Cuteeeee ^_^
She was always my favourite card aswell :D!
Test Subject
#71 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 1:41 PM
You did dark magician girls neaclace wrong. Its yellow and red. Trust me, I know evreything about dark magician girl.
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 1:45 PM
Im just saying, but you should do magician valkyria. I love dark magician girl, and um well i work for 4kids and helped create dark magician girl. You should also do Dark Magician! actually, right now i have a ton of dark magician girl sketches.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kikicriblovr33
You did dark magician girls neaclace wrong. Its yellow and red. Trust me, I know evreything about dark magician girl.

ya, i no, everytime i look at this thing i see more and more flaws(gaping holes, horrible bone assignments, the hair is so choppy i just cant look at it anymore, and her costume doesn't look nearly shiny enough, ect). perhaps ill remake her someday...
Quote: Originally posted by kikicriblovr33
Im just saying, but you should do magician valkyria. I love dark magician girl, and um well i work for 4kids and helped create dark magician girl. You should also do Dark Magician! actually, right now i have a ton of dark magician girl sketches.

really? id love to see some of them. do you have her color chart because that would have been really useful lol and all i could find was a really blurry version.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#74 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:10 PM
... It looks great, but i think it must be created fir sims3 too ^^
Test Subject
#75 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:10 PM
cooooooooooool thank i love yugioh and dark magician girl
Page 3 of 4