Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Schuldig] Realism Eyeset {Defaults fixed: new dark blue option}

by schuldig_seiben Posted 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:46 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2008 at 1:48 PM by schuldig_seiben : Added default replacements

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:44 PM
Beautiful! Thanks

I can resist everything except temptation
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:42 PM
Thanks very much, everyone, for the kind comments ^____^ I'm glad people actually like these!
Scholar
#28 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:19 PM
Yaaaaaaahhh awesome!!!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 4:39 PM
Thankss these look amazing!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:23 PM
these are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
i hope you'll do even more colours and a default version!
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 10:38 AM
Yay! And I thought I didn't need more eyes-- I raced to get these! ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ms.McThistlepants
o0o0o0o0o....these would be beautiful defaults!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Simmer87
these are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
i hope you'll do even more colours and a default version!

Default replacements added as requested
I don't think I'll be making any more colours - I can't think of any!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:14 PM
finally a default version!
thanks shuldig!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:27 PM
these are amazing.
And im so glad for defaults.
Its just too bad that you added grey instead of a darkblue.
but they are great anway.
Thank you so much.

If you would like to try to make Sims out of the 1313DeadEndDrive or Scooby-Doo Characters, then please contact me.
Scooby-Doo Characters Request_____//
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 6:41 PM Last edited by ULilsquirt : 14th Feb 2007 at 6:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to request something
I've been using this eye set for a while now, but now you have replacements up. YAY! These eyes are awesome! Every sim I've created in my neighborhood since I downloaded these have used them; I don't think I'll use any other eye set for quite a while now. I'm really pleased with these. I don't normally say "thanks" or post a comment, but I think this really deserves a round of applause ^_^

I was wondering if you could make a brighter or more vibrant hue of the purple eyes and maybe a deep emerald color for the green eyes. I think that would be really pretty I love the eyes a lot, but I just wish they were a little more vibrant but, even without the brighter colors (although the light blue and gold are absolutly beautiful and filled with bright color) these eyes are still the best I've ever used.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 6:40 PM
These are gorgeous.
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 7:13 PM
I don't usually comment any downloaded items even how well they are done.
But now I have to do an exception.

These are fabulous!
Or should I say realistic.
Good?
O'kay, as we finns put it: "Not so bad."

More convinsing evidense of the quality of these eyes was, that my daughter who has said: "Mother, You are not allowed to download anything anymore!" asked me to bring these in game.

Thank You. Keep on good work.
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:35 AM
I have to say these are, without a doubt, the absolute best eyes I have ever seen in game. Tons of eyes look great in the download pics but these actaully remain beautiful and amazing IN game.

That being said, as soon as I saw defaults available I leaped like a gazelle into the download for them. However, there is a problem: The eyes show up fantastically - but selecting them turns the entire face of my sims (around the eyes) black.

Woe is me.

I so love these and hope the problem is fixed soon!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by myskaal
I have to say these are, without a doubt, the absolute best eyes I have ever seen in game. Tons of eyes look great in the download pics but these actaully remain beautiful and amazing IN game.

That being said, as soon as I saw defaults available I leaped like a gazelle into the download for them. However, there is a problem: The eyes show up fantastically - but selecting them turns the entire face of my sims (around the eyes) black.

Woe is me.

I so love these and hope the problem is fixed soon!

same for me...
the face is completely black...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 7:51 PM
Thanks very much for the compliments, and also for taking the time to report the problem and suggest improvements

ULilSquirt - I'll try and get a deep purple & rich green up asap I did choose quite subtle colours because I was going for realism - lots of sets have a bright green, but how many people do you see with actual green green eyes? - but I see you prefer the more vibrant fantasy colours in the set, so I'll try to get some more ^____^

Thank you, sarpola! I'm flattered

Myskaal and simmer87 - thanks for reporting the problem. I think I may know what could be wrong, but I'm not sure. When I tried them out they worked OK so I may have done something n00bish like upload the wrong, unfiixed set. I'll try and get those fixed. Meanwhile, I'm removing the default downloads. Sorry about that
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 10:32 PM
i hope you'll fix it soon,shuldig!
i love this eyeset so much! <3<3<3
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 2:07 PM
Default Yeah! Great!
Quote: Originally posted by Simmer87
i hope you'll fix it soon,shuldig!

Me, too
They' great, I love them!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 11:30 PM
wow, these are gorgeous!

have the defaults been fixed?
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:01 PM
I noticed that the defaults can be downloaded.... I looked in SimPE and the color around the eye is still black

please fix these

Rich
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:57 PM
Wow! These are amazing. I wish I could've used these on all the sims I have now!

'GET OFF MY LAWN.'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:42 PM
Sorry, I still haven't quite found the time to fix the defaults. They're a priority though and I hope to get them done tomorrow evening. Again, apologies to those who downloaded them.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:36 AM
Look forward to downloading the fixed defaults, they turned my sims faces all black as well, but they are worth waiting for, they are great, I usually don't dl defaults but will make and exception for these, thank you for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:37 PM
Thank you, jaykay ^___^

I've finally fixed the defaults - thoroughly tested in my and a friend's game, and they work fine. Since some people would have preferred a dark blue to the hazel I used, I've put that up as an option as well

Thanks for being so patient :D
Field Researcher
#49 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 7:24 PM
Thank you for the defaults, I am so glad they work now! I love this set of eyes!

Shawnee
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:56 PM
Thanks, they're great!
DOwnloading them right now :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Page 2 of 3