Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuden: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, & Sai

by LarxeneXII Posted 9th May 2007 at 3:28 AM - Updated 26th May 2007 at 3:45 AM by LarxeneXII

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 11:21 PM
Wow! 0.o
These are really good! I've downloaded them and they are lovely. :]

"be a loser because being cool is so overrated"
Sims Online: Sims roleplay and Contest forum
My Naruto Website
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 11:06 PM
It keeps saying i need an expantion, i opened and intstalled it with those two programs and it still wont work, will you help me?
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 5:58 AM
Thank you very much for uploading these sims! I was browsing deviantart and came across some simillar looking Team Hebi sims. I was wondering if they were also made by you, and if they are, will you please consider uploading them. If not, sorry to bother you. ^^;
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 3:13 AM
OM gosh ive been looking ALL OVER to find out how to make these and i dont know how many people hav been going to the wrong site for naruto sim codes but i was one of them!

almost all the links people had on their "where I got these" was for MODTHESIMS.com not: MODTHESIMS2.com......it was horible i thought i would never get to have anime charecter sims^^

so thank you very much^^^^^^
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 11:46 PM
These look fantastic, expacialy Sai and Sakura!
The only thing is that when I downloaded them, I couldn't find them anywhere on sims...
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 10:13 PM
These are great but the link for Sakura's hair mesh says it doesn't exist.
I tried going through all the hair on the site but I'm not totally sure which one it is.
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:39 AM
Sai~♥ -melts-

hello :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:46 AM
just add a sword to sasuke and he will be perfect XD
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:44 PM
Please someope upload Sakura's hair's mesh somewhere (here, rapidshare...)
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 9:25 PM
These are lovely, and I musts say that's a clever way to get Sasuke's hair And a good Sai! Thank you!

But on a side note, does anyone know where to get a pre-timeskip Sasuke? The only one I can find is a dead link
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 5:35 AM
Why Naruto not wearing it's headband?
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 4:52 AM
YAYS!! FINALLY! Someone actually made a Sai-kun sim! I heart Sai-kun! YAY Thankies!!!!!!!!!

We dance around in a ring and suppose, but the secret sits in the middle and knows.
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 8:20 PM Last edited by cornico : 6th Jul 2008 at 9:09 PM. Reason: Downloaded both hairstyles...
Well, which one is the right one...
I love this, but, which hairstyle on the XMsims is Sakura's?
I'm so excited to try this out, though.
~Kokoa~
[edit]
I downloaded both, so if it doesn't work, I think you linked to the wrong page... can't wait to try this out!!
~Kokoa~
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 1:48 PM
Hey, is sakura's clothings needed meshes?

Whaddaya think?? crazy am i? ..... hmm.. ima nanji desu ka?
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 7:20 AM
Thanks alot for all your uploads. I have downloaded almost all your kingdom hearts and naruto work! They're really awesome... so if you're reading this, Thanks and keep up the good work(and uploading)!

The downloader...
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 10:59 PM
Eh, I'm having trouble with Sakura/Sasuke's hair. I have the eyes, eyebrows, makeup, skin, etc I just don't have the hair. When I checked the custom it only had straight black hair. Did I do something wrong?
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 2:02 PM
can someone send me sakura's hair mesh?
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 5:47 PM
OMG!
they are soo cool!
great job! the characters are soo perfect!
Thanks for sharing, your the best!
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 4:49 AM
why sakura's hair appears as a long black hair?
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 2:28 PM
To anybody having problems with Sakura's hair: yes, the link is to a wrong mesh. The correct one is this: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair21.htm It worked for me once I downloaded that.
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 9:10 AM
hey sai isnt working any1 know why? it says i hav the wrong expansion packs, but i have the original game, nightlife, college and mansion and garden stuff, plz help ;_;
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:56 PM Last edited by Ichigo Getsu : 23rd Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM.
I cant download Naruto,Sakura, and Sai, it says "This contet requirers Expansion Pack data that is not in stalled". I'm pretty sure I have the original game.
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:22 PM Last edited by Uchihaman : 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Word is incorrect
Where do you put the Sasuke clothing?

Uchihaman
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ichigo Getsu
I cant download Naruto,Sakura, and Sai, it says "This contet requirers Expansion Pack data that is not in stalled". I'm pretty sure I have the original game.

That is wierd i've never had this problem.Try to install it again.Mabye it might work?

Uchihaman
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flygon357
why sakura's hair appears as a long black hair?

Mabye the color on your computer is mest up?

Uchihaman
Page 2 of 3