Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

para_veryprivate_mirror

by peter_halland Posted 29th Mar 2005 at 8:24 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2005 at 11:44 PM by peter_halland

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:40 PM
Very Nice! Thanx.
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 8:22 AM
Thank You, these are so beautiful just like all your creations. You are great for sharing these with us. I have your mirrors in every sim home I have, they are so nice!!!!
#53 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:54 PM
Brilliant! I've found them again. My game crashed and I lost these when I re-loaded... life just wasn't the same...
Many thanks (however belated) for a wonderful, highly valued and, as far as I know, novel addition to the quality of Sim life!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:11 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#55 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:05 AM
Great job!

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Test Subject
#56 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:49 AM
dear peter,

I downloaded your mirror yesterday and put it in my house. After that I had difficulties in building. I made a second house on a lot and could not put floortiles on the second floor. They automatically were put in the third floor. When I removed your mirror, everything went back to normal.

warmly
tinka

--
a male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:36 PM
Ok thanks for telling us Tinka. I never had any problems. Best solution..like you have done...take it away, ev. take another mirror,

Quote: Originally posted by tinka
dear peter,

I downloaded your mirror yesterday and put it in my house. After that I had difficulties in building. I made a second house on a lot and could not put floortiles on the second floor. They automatically were put in the third floor. When I removed your mirror, everything went back to normal.

warmly
tinka
Field Researcher
#58 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 1:17 PM
Thanks, it is just great.
Page 3 of 3