Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kikyo of Inuyasha (File fixed!)

by LadyShiva Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 5:23 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2006 at 7:53 AM by LadyShiva

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyShiva
Next up are Heinkel and Yumiko from Hellsing (They've been done for ages, I just need to upload them!), Shinomori Aoshi, and Misao as soon as I can figure out where this braid came from! (And no, it's not this one )

I think I've found it here
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142573
Test Subject
#52 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 5:51 AM
I really like this version of Kikyo, you did a wonderful job.
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:35 AM
Pretty!! You did an amazing job!!! I love the way you got her eyes shaped...i've made some sims in the body shop myself but could never get the eyes to get that way without it looking really stupid...great job shes very pretty..^^

"When he gives he takes and it makes us stronger."
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 5:25 AM
This is the best kikyo sim! Is she an adult,
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 1:15 AM
help i downloaded this and it said that it needs an expansion but your thing that says expansion says the original game and i have that i am even using WinRAR or whatever it is called i really need her so i can finish my fanfic which i am basing on this entire sims play i am doing it is really hard for me because i have no ideas and sims 2 really seems to inspre me

ty and write me back soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 10:46 AM
Finally a Kikyo that works with a kimino!!! I've searched all over for her. She's perfect thank you so much!
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:38 AM
The mesh for the hair no longer works. The sims is amazing it's a pity I won't be able to use her because of this =(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 2:28 AM
Kikyo beautiful and you do her beauty perfect justice
Page 3 of 3