Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kikyo of Inuyasha (File fixed!)

by LadyShiva Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 5:23 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2006 at 7:53 AM by LadyShiva

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 10:36 AM
Thank you very much

She's so cute

^^
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 10:22 PM Last edited by Lady_Dragon : 11th Jan 2006 at 3:25 PM.
It does NOT need University, it just needs the mesh.Try going here for the mesh http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48166.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:41 PM
I hate Kikyo, but this is a very lovely sim. Good job.
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:59 AM
She is GORGEOUS. thank you!
#31 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 5:01 AM
Oh my goodness. Do you have any direct links to the meshes, or are they included? That's so much running around on sites that I can't understand the language. o_O;
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:17 AM
I can't get it to work... and I tried those extra downloads too.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 7:21 PM
I like Inuyasha but don't like Kikyou!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 7:34 PM Last edited by Lady_Dragon : 11th Jan 2006 at 3:25 PM.
@ exhaledeeply & Cephas

Try this one...http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48166...it should work...

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:26 AM
I downloaded a installer program and it seems to have done the trick. Thanks anyway.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:14 PM
Greetings

Lady Dragon: Do you know if the kimono in the link you just gave if the same for certain? I tried the link at the top and the one you gave later and they are both not found errors.

Thank you for your help.

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:15 PM
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48166 I kind of messed on on posting the link before....this one should work......

(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:54 PM
You are a Goddess! Thanks sweetness.

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 11:32 PM
She is soo beautiful I love her. I wish we had a sesshomaru.
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:33 PM
Wow, she's beautiful! But my game won't let me download her...it says I need some expansion pack data. Which does it need?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:47 PM
~avi17 : That means that you need Uni or NL. You can download the Clean Pack Installer and that will solve your problem.

~Yeah, I know that I've already posted here, but oh well : She's very, very pretty, although I don't really like her in the anime. ^_^

~Ioana-sama~

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
What's the Clean Pack Installer?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:13 AM
~avi17 : The Clean Pack Installer is a program that helps you install Sims 2 objects, skins, etc, even if you don't have the expansion packs. It's very useful. Here's the link to it : http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3 . Download it and install it.

~Ioana-sama~

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:00 PM
I used to really enjoy that show, I think I've grown away from it though. She looks beautiful her facial expressions seem so much like Kikyo's. I'm not going to download but that’s just me.

Like a frozen banana...Long, hard, and icy!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:27 PM
Personally I don´t like Kikyo as a character, but your job is excelent. Not so for the resemblance, but for the beauty of the sim. I will download her right now! thanx for sharing!!!! :XXX

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 11:53 PM
You did a great job!!!!!!! I just hope I don't have any problems getting it into my computer. BTW I can't believe how many people don't like Kikyo!! A true Inu Yasha fan would love every character with his or her flaws and opinions included. I don't like the things she does but I still like her for who she is. THANX BUNCHES FOR MAKING HER!!!!!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th May 2006 at 8:17 PM
Does it need a expansion pack?
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th May 2006 at 8:48 AM
good good but it says i need expansion which i dont have....any chance u could make inuyasha without the expansion package needed??? or do u know anyway to download it the expansion??? yours truely.......Kaffy
Test Subject
#49 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 5:18 AM
Kikyooooooooooooooooooo Is Sooooo Cool Shes Beautiful Thankx
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:27 PM
Best Kikyo I seen.Easy to download.Thank you
Page 2 of 3