Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Updated 1 Tile Baby Mat - and 1 Tile Changing Table - New Meshes - Mo

by rebecah Posted 20th Jul 2007 at 5:09 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 3:36 PM by rebecah : Updated -080107

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:31 AM
I am almost delirious with glee finding this!!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! I cannot wait to try this out!

Wyn
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 10:34 PM
I love this download. It really helps with my smaller homes. But I'm getting a weird glitch. When someone goes to put the baby on the mat, they lift the baby to where they are holding it outwards by it's feet and swing it in an arch. Then they don't put the baby on the mat. Also, if the baby is on the mat, there is an action error to where the adult, cannot put the baby back up. It's a really weird glitch, but usually I just have to use the move_objects cheat to get the baby off.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 5:53 AM
i really love the baby mat, especially for toddlers! this is one of the most useful items ever! now i don't have to wake parents up in the middle of the night to take them out of the crib. thanks so much for making it.

the only problem i'm having is if the toddler tries to get on the mat (freewill) before i'm ready for him/her to go to sleep and i cancel the action - the mat becomes unusable (stuck). i have to delete it with 'moveobjects on' and buy another.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:14 AM
Thanks-Looks fantastic!
Test Subject
#80 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 1:00 PM
The only problem I seem to have found with this is the game treats this as a two tile object, for example I went to put a toy next to the 1 tile changing table and my sim freaked out when I told her to change the baby's diper because some how it registered that the toy was in the way. Also the floor mat seems to have the same problem, though I havent yet tried the crib.
Scholar
#81 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 9:38 PM Last edited by TIYARN007 : 23rd Jan 2008 at 9:49 PM.
Wonderful Idea! What a Space Saver! It Looks Great Too! Thanks Rebecah!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#82 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 2:11 AM
Just wondering.. am I the only one having a problem with this item ATM? I downloaded it a few times over, and it just won't show up in my game, a few items are doing that, actually. I just can't figure out whats going on anymore.
Scholar
Original Poster
#83 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kytanna
Just wondering.. am I the only one having a problem with this item ATM? I downloaded it a few times over, and it just won't show up in my game, a few items are doing that, actually. I just can't figure out whats going on anymore.

Which one doesn't show up? The Seasons changing table does require seasons, other than that the others are base game items.
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Which one doesn't show up? The Seasons changing table does require seasons, other than that the others are base game items.

Both, actually. And I do have Seasons, and thats the one I downloaded. I just switched my game from one comp to another. It didn't show up on both computers, on both games. So I don't know if I'm somehow doing something wrong, or if the items just don't like me lol
Scholar
Original Poster
#85 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 8:35 PM
Are you unzipping them and placing them in your download directory?
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 2:08 PM Last edited by Kytanna : 12th Jun 2008 at 2:15 PM.
Yes. I've downloaded a lot of items, I actually download literally everyday, lol. I did the same thing I do with everything else. Which is why it seems so strange to me!
Scholar
Original Poster
#87 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 6:45 PM
Then my guess would be you have a global mod that wasn't properly created and it overrode either the crib or the changing table.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#88 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 2:45 PM
Has the download for the one-tile crib been removed? I only see two changing tables and the baby mat in the list.
#89 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 8:49 PM
::nab:: -- I hope this works for me, it`s such an excelent idea. If it doesn`t, no big deal for *me* as I have alternatives, but if it does, it`ll be superior to them. .

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 12:56 PM
Can you please upload an updated version of this awesome creation for those of us with AL and BV? (I actually own all EP's but you said you already updated it for seasons, so I think all that's left is AL and BV-right?)

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Banned
#91 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 7:09 PM
ADORABLE!!!!! i love it thanks!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 5:40 PM
That's super :D
I loved :D
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:55 PM
not sure why this isn't working. with the changing table the action just disappears from the que as soon as i unpause the game. and if i have an adult click on the 1 tile mat it gives me the option to put the toddler in the crib but when i'm using the toddler the mat is unselectable. kinda bummed cuz i'd like it if my toddlers were completely self-sufficient.
Scholar
Original Poster
#95 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by boblabla
not sure why this isn't working. with the changing table the action just disappears from the que as soon as i unpause the game. and if i have an adult click on the 1 tile mat it gives me the option to put the toddler in the crib but when i'm using the toddler the mat is unselectable. kinda bummed cuz i'd like it if my toddlers were completely self-sufficient.

The only thing I can think of is that you have something causing a conflict. Try testing it without any other CC. Which version of the changing table are you using?
Scholar
Original Poster
#96 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rhedbuddha
Can you please upload an updated version of this awesome creation for those of us with AL and BV? (I actually own all EP's but you said you already updated it for seasons, so I think all that's left is AL and BV-right?)

I don't believe there were any changes to the crib or changing table in AL or BV. Seasons added the option for outer wear if I remember correctly that was the only change needed.
Test Subject
#97 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Try testing it without any other CC.
ijCribGetOutAll & teddy bear no-slam are the only mods i have installed that have anything to do with babies/toddlers. everything else is siding/tiles, clothing, cars etc.

i might play around with it later to see if it's a conflict with mods or my game, but it's honestly not a huge priority as i usually end up just making my toddler's motives static when i don't feel like showering them with constant attention (so like, most of the time).
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 9:33 PM
These were an excellent idea! I was impressed with the way they looked and the size is superior. The sleep mats are super buggy though.

First, when I directed an adult to put the child on the mat (which said crib, no big deal there though), they turned the child sideways and airborn in the kitchen and brought the kid like that to the nursery.

Second, once asleep the adult could not retrieve the child.

Third, once asleep the child could not have sleeping cancelled, even if followed by directions to move or use a toy. They were literally stuck asleep until their energy bars were full.

I could deal with the shoddy animation because I was primarily planning it as a self-use bed, however, the fact that they get stuck in bed makes it unusable to me.
Test Subject
#99 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 5:04 PM
It crashes my game :'(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 3:00 AM
Nice.
Page 4 of 5