Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boutique White Wood Set (OFB Required)

by BabyAisha Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 12:46 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2006 at 9:08 AM by BabyAisha

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
#51 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:24 PM
This is truly beautiful. I'm giving it 5 stars even if I'm not able to play it ( I don't have OFB). I will try to download them anyway, though... are you sure this set requires OFB strictly? Meaning, did you make it by cloning objects that came with OFB? *hopeful*

...This is so stylish and pretty and high quality, I'm absolutely stunned! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:50 AM
I really like it! I am new here so I need some help! If you could give me a link to as where I could find the information to my question. My question is what do I do to download the items? I clicked "download" and then "save" when I clicked "open" it said that windows can not open this file. Please help me and I promise I will not bug you anymore!
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:36 AM
Very good work, just found out the other day, I can alter Townies clothing with suggestive buying so made a blah boutique to play with this. Very good. Lol even the lot itself looked good. I normally like making my own creations but I am finding I lack any style...
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxBeautifulxx124
I really like it! I am new here so I need some help! If you could give me a link to as where I could find the information to my question. My question is what do I do to download the items? I clicked "download" and then "save" when I clicked "open" it said that windows can not open this file. Please help me and I promise I will not bug you anymore!

Make sure you have an unzipper, both WinZIP and I think its called winrar. I suck at links or would link to where they can be found, also you can ask in the Where can I find thread. My best friend has become the robo maid 3000 from this site, sorry but I never figured out linking..

http://www.simprograms.com/index.jsp

Oooh it worked, just dont know how to alter name.
Also some other handy prgrams I would recommend.

The robomaid is compatible with this site and a few others, not all tho. Its as simple as dragging and dropping into a window and it does the work for you!

Edited... Lol just saw that they have a link on the bottom right of the download that walks you thru it so it will maybe link what all is needed. But I still suggest the robo maid, just make sure you set the directory to the right folder.
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:12 PM
This is amazing, thanks so much!!
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 1:00 AM
I am so greatful that you did not give up on this set. It is the BEST set I now have for OFB!!!! You have style and what it takes to be a great mesher. I sure hope you can make recolors of this set so I can put it in so many different stores. Thank You for your wonderful work and I as many hope to see more of it. You can spoil all of us. LOL
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:23 AM
Truly awesome, Thanx for this great set!

~An indoor kat is a safe kat~
Forum Resident
#58 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:33 AM
This definetly is something I'll need to download. You obviously put a lot of hard work into this.
Forum Resident
#59 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:30 AM
My only problem with this set is that I can't restock it fast enough in my boutique. I'm serious, my Sims can't seem to get enough Miu Miu Sandals and Kate Spade bags (they are the biggest sellers). My Sim is banking it in with this business and it's a home business so she just watches tv while they shop and rakes in the cash.

I love this set! Any chance for recolors or add-ons (more shoes perhaps)?
Alchemist
#60 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 12:03 PM
Impressive set, thank you Baby, you did a great job indeed. The items are detailed and gorgeous, but also the diveders and shelves are modern and classy.
If I'd open a real boutique, it would be like this one. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 2:25 PM
Thank you. You did a very good job.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#62 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 11:52 AM Last edited by maxon : 17th Jul 2006 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Update
This is a great set and I really like it. My Vivienne Weston sim is going to have a really great shop.

I have only one problem and that is one of the recolours doesn't seem to show up. I think it's the second recolour of the clothes rack, file: sims2bnp-BoutiqueWW-RackRclr02.

I've had a quick check with SimPE and the texture doesn't seem to be in the same format as for the other recolour and the mesh object. I'll try and confirm it.

Edit: OK I seem to have sorted it out now. The recolour does work but it only recolours one dress on the rack. Was that what you intended?
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 12:27 AM
I Love it but I can't seem to get the hanging dresser to show up. Any ideas why.
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:06 PM
Wonderful.
Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 1:42 PM
These are gorgeous :swoon Thanks for these
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:39 PM
GORGEOUS, thanks!

~From the weird side of the PEACH~
Field Researcher
#67 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:09 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#68 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:28 PM
I love your shop. specially the bags and sandals... unfortunately I don't have OFB.... only nightlife
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:49 PM
Wonderful set.Thankyou!
:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:25 AM
This is the best. Really. You've got some crazy attention to details. I swear I was just in a store like this with the same styles! Which also means you've got a great sense of style as well.

Don't EVER loose that detail!

^_^

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Field Researcher
#71 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:39 PM
Yay, I have OFB now, and can download this absolutely beautiful work! Thank you one more time. ))
Field Researcher
#72 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 1:31 PM
This is brilliant, all the cool words to describe this has already been used, it just goes to show how great this is. wow.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:46 PM
Excellent thanks so much for sharing :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:37 AM
PLEASE continue to make more store sets, this is one of my favorite sets for the stores! You did an amazing job and please please make more!! The work and effort you put into this is completely appreciated!!!
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:32 PM
Wow! This is beauitful. Thank you for spending such hard work on it It's just amazing...
Page 3 of 4