Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RabidAngel Men's TurtleNeck Outfits - New Mesh - A Tribute to KSK

by RabidAngel Posted 20th Mar 2006 at 2:21 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2006 at 7:02 AM by RabidAngel

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:26 AM
Hot outfits Wonderful job!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 12:31 PM
Nice outfits. The necklaces look a bit odd though. I think they need a little mord work to get them to lay better around the side of the neck. Nice try though.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#28 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:27 AM
RabidAngel, I just gotta tell you how much I LOVE these outfits and the short-sleeved versions at simsconnection. They look awesome in-game and have turned Hideous Heath and Komei - 2 of the ugliest townies around - into 2 of the hottest sims in town. Thank you!! :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:36 PM
Thanks for much for creating clothes for Men. Every One seems to neglect them
Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 10:31 PM
My boyfriend also plays TS2 and, like many of us, he's found the selection of male clothing severely lacking. I scour the web when I can looking for good stuff. It can be so difficult to find good clothing for males but you make the search that much easier. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:59 PM
Must make something with this mesh--I am compelled! XD

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 10:10 PM
Thank you so much for making the men look real sharp.
Page 2 of 2