Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teslescopio dos Verdinhos - Get Abducted by Aliens

by garotinho Posted 6th Nov 2007 at 8:07 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:37 AM by garotinho : Object Fixed to work on Base Game

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 4:42 PM
Thank you nice idea

Greetz picy
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 5:10 AM
Freakin' great! Now there's none of that long, tedious waiting for your Sim to get abducted! Awesome job!

"Girls have gotta be either sexy or smart, not both. That's why for every ounce of ugly you are, you need to read one book. Now, would you like me to drive you to the library?" -Taylor Geiman
Forum Resident
#28 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:11 PM
Thanks. This is really cool! My Sims are never abducted, because it just never happens... But now they can be. Gheghe! :P
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:09 AM
Legal! ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:54 AM
Eita ^^ Valew

Take a look at my Polices Page. Thanks.

Visit - SimsDomination - http://www.simsdomination.com
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 1:38 AM
gostei foi da cara da mulher
HAHAHAH
Field Researcher
#32 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:49 AM
about the object to get pregnant by an alien:
in the neighborhood/house (depending if you want to be able to adjust the needs, satisfy the wants etc) enter Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true .
Shift + Click . on the active sim and select More, Spawn Tombstone of L and D
click on the tombstone that comes up and select More Get Pregnant With... (Sim)
or make me alien pregnant.
Hope this helps everyone (also turn the cheat off after done:
Boolprop testingcheatsenabled false / Boolprop testingcheatsdisabled true)
enter in neighborhood to gain access to moving needs, personality, skills, satisfying wants (Shift + Click on want/fear to satisfy) etc.
THANK YOU!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th May 2008 at 3:10 AM
genius.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:11 PM
Awesome! I've played Sims 2 for years now, and have NEVER been abducted. Finally!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 12:01 PM
Thank you for sharing! Your Alien-Attack is great!
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 8:27 PM
One itty bitty question.
when i download the first one it comes out in a notepad format...
Can you help?

When Life Gives You Lemons Give Them Back And Demand Panic At the Disco =D <3 them...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 11:42 AM
Notepad format its just a creator credit
You don't need to extract it to sims 2 downloads folder.

Take a look at my Polices Page. Thanks.

Visit - SimsDomination - http://www.simsdomination.com
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 4:00 PM
Does this mod work with AL and M&G?
Banned
#39 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 1:30 PM
I have Apartment Life, and downloaded this. I had to take the download out, because it didn't want to work, and I couldn't get any abductions. Even with cheats. o_o; It didn't corrupt my game or anything, but it still didn't wanna work.

BUT.... even without the download, I still can't get abductions to work, with or without cheats. Is this a glitch with AL???
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 12:42 AM
haiz....Can anyone make a telescope that DOES NOT gets u abducted??bcos my sims always get abducted all of a sudden when i wan them to get back their science enthusiam.
Banned
#41 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:18 AM
Flygon, why not just use a telescope that comes in the game? :s
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flygon357
haiz....Can anyone make a telescope that DOES NOT gets u abducted??bcos my sims always get abducted all of a sudden when i wan them to get back their science enthusiam.

The cheap telescope, the Astrowinder, has absolutely zero chance of getting your sims abducted. You should prolly use that instead. ^--^

Great download, by the way! The only problem I had was when I installed FreeTime and forgot to put in the new version. But that was my own fault; otherwise it's pretty coo'.

Also known as Skuld Lunrix, just using my MTS2 account from now on ^_^;
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:33 AM
not to be a bother cuz i know yer busy but can u convert this stuff to zip not many ppl have rar thanx

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#44 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:00 PM
Please stop requesting zip files everywhere. See the "Installation Instructions" tab -- get a rar unarchiver like everybody else.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#45 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:15 AM
This is amazing! You have my sincere thanks.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:37 AM
This didn't work for me. :/ It didn't crash my game or anything, but my Sim couldn't interact with it.
Instructor
#47 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:44 PM
thanks, just what I needed! The images are fun, too.
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 8:37 AM
Everytime i use this item, an Error Log comes up saying there was an error in the sim using this item. What could cause this?

~Enjoy the Rest of your Life~
Me + Internet Domination = -Insert Evil laugh here-
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 4:55 PM
Why does my sims always get teleported to the left when ever I use the telescope?
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 8:08 PM
yay! It's not 100% though, if a sim is already abducted, another sim can't be It still rocks though! Thanks

Thanks to RoseSims and Dragon slave for making the cc in my avatar :D
Page 2 of 3