Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Sora!

by bubbligirl Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 9:51 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2006 at 8:35 AM by bubbligirl

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:17 AM
I don't think the hair has the Soraness...but I can't blame you for not getting it exactly right (creating it would be a nightmare :D)
Test Subject
#52 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 4:35 PM
Maybe it looks better if jou make a kid version to, I think this Sora is a bit tall and a little Sora would be so cute!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:22 AM
SORRAAAA! *cough*

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 12:24 AM Last edited by Redgame : 30th Nov 2005 at 6:22 AM.
Nice Sim! I love KH and I have been waiting along time for KH2 anyway for some reason I dont have Sora's hair he is just bald so um.. where do I download the mesh for the hairstyle and please be exact on where it is.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 2:33 AM
I have no idea why he showed up bald, all of this cc is maxis meshes, no meshes required! Try downloading it again perhaps ( I dont have any expansions so it wont be because of that either.)
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 7:16 PM
Wow he look absolutely awesome! just the hair...it needs 2 b more spiky, but hey, gr8 job neways :D

(!),,,(!)
( o/\o )
\ | | /
(o\/o)
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbligirl
I have no idea why he showed up bald, all of this cc is maxis meshes, no meshes required! Try downloading it again perhaps ( I dont have any expansions so it wont be because of that either.)

Well for me if one little thing on a sim I downloaded needs an expansion pack it just wont download the sim at all it really ticks me off when that happens (because I have to like wait FOREVER when downloading sims 2 stuff.... ok not forever probley 30 mins worth of waiting for it to download sometimes 18 mins) :baloons:
Test Subject
#58 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 6:03 AM
I noticed this was put under "female"

A faithiful friend is the medicine of life
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 7:48 AM
I'm.. actually really surprised by everyone being fussy about the hair. Because when I saw "I'm not a mesher" I was like "Oh this hair is gonna suck" ... But when I saw it I was really impressed. And I'm normally VERY nitpicky. Nahhh, it's not perfect. But it's actually really REALLY good.. So is everything else. ^^ Good good job.
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 12:13 AM
*le gasp* That looks just like him!

My friend will be so happy :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 1:47 AM
I am obsessed with KH and I don't even own it! (My mom only paid me $2 a week for allowance! I work really hard too! But then she took it away... *sniff* thus I must find a new way to get money to buy KH 1 & 2.) But I have seen "The Kingdom Hearts Chronicles" on www.flashplayer.com It's soooo funny! CLICK ON THIS LINK AND WATCH IT! DO IT OR SORA WILL HATE YOU!!! (I'm just kidding, but seriously..)

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy.
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 10:19 AM
could u plz change the hAIR
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 6:10 PM
looks really good!but the hair....well it needs more of a spike to it ya know?but otherwise great job!u can download a keyblade on a site i just forgot it...man i have a bad memory
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 10:47 PM
I like him - I think he looks good. Thanks for the download

Daenis
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 6:40 AM
looks like sora and I like it
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 1:46 AM
It's not that the hairs bad, but it's just not Sora's. Sorry! You should just make more explody hair like Sora's.

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Page 3 of 3