Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elizabeth

by Enayla Posted 25th Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 1:17 AM by Enayla

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Inventor
#26 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:04 AM
She looks wonderfully wicked ! Excellent work x
Field Researcher
#27 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:16 AM
Wonderful! Thanx!

see all my creations
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:32 AM
:insane: DAMN! Your sims just keep getting better. It brings a tear to my eye,Thank you Enayla,for all the work you obviously put in to making exceptional sims for us all to play with. :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:39 AM
She's gorgeous Enayla! Thank you so much for this sim, she will be very much welcomed in my horror neighbourhood :D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:41 PM
I have Uni and it says it needs the expansion... :\ V. beautiful sim, though.
Instructor
#31 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:17 PM
I love her..Thank you very much!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:15 PM
amazing....I love your skins....thank you very much...
Field Researcher
#33 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:07 PM
Stuning!I love everything u do for the sims2.

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:49 PM
Wow! You are extremely talented! The gallery on you site is amazing!

Thank you for sharing this hauntingly beautiful Simmie!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:52 PM
Youre becoming Famous Enayla! Im on Your site, Furiae every night. Azrael is SO cute! I looked at the vid of him drinking from the tap, It is the craziest thing! My favourite picture on your site is Eyzaathe. I just love this Creepy tuch!

Dont look down on someone unless you're helping them up-Me
Field Researcher
#36 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:57 PM
Stunning as always Thank you
BTW ... elizabeth makes a stunning male if you gender-change 'her' :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
Oh wow she is awesome... *_* I luv the blood all over her pretty face... definitely good work, thx! ^^

Some things are worth dying for and baby that ain't me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 10:43 PM
Thank you, everyone :D

Elven Ranger - Oh, wheee, you're right - I hadn't even noticed. I still don't think Elizabeth in male form is quite as lovely as her hubby Edward (from my ingame Elizabeth) is:

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:13 AM
That's Awesome!!!!:p
Scholar
#40 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 3:16 AM
Wow!! How can that be?? How can something so blood-smeared, w/dark circles under her eyes, be so absolutely enchanting? She is beautiful and will make a LOVELY vampire or any other type of "horror-story sim." Thank you,for making her so lovely,and for sharing her with all of us.

ps-finally...,red eyes that look good enuf to USE!! tx

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#41 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:11 AM
Dunno who she is,but she's gorgeous,a rival of Jessica Duprez for sure,too bad I don't play EP,so I won't download this sim,can you make beautiful sim for original only?

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Field Researcher
#42 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:21 AM
Oh my word, he is georgeous! lol

Quote: Originally posted by Enayla
Thank you, everyone :D

Elven Ranger - Oh, wheee, you're right - I hadn't even noticed. I still don't think Elizabeth in male form is quite as lovely as her hubby Edward (from my ingame Elizabeth) is:

Scholar
#43 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 10:50 AM
Another superb creation from you Enayla and I went to your website and bookmark it so I can study your awesome tutorials if that's okay I love it!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:37 AM
know her as a character from a story?
she's really great though
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:44 AM Last edited by Enayla : 27th Jan 2006 at 11:50 AM.
Thank you, everyone

Crazygirl - Hehe, I didn't really expect anyone to pick up on my obscure reference. I named Elizabeth after Elizabeth (Erzsébet) Bathory, a notorious lady born, I think, 1560. I did not base her outfit on the fashion of that time, obviously, and went instead for a more modern look. Consequentially, she's a character based loosely not on a story, but on a historical person. If you ever have the time, look Elizabeth Bathory up – she was a very intriguing woman.
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:24 PM
This is absolutely wonderful work. She looks creepy, I mean in a good way, of course.
Thanks a lot. <:
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:31 PM
Waaa!! She looks sooo great!!! So evil!! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:11 PM
I just wanted to say that every sim in my game (that I create) now use your skintones........... you are awesome, and she is perfect for the creepy lady next door! Everytime my little girl goes outside she freaks out and starts crying, so I am guessing its because of her new neighbor
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:21 PM
Awsome, especially blood!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:55 PM
oh my god .. she is just soo creepy ´, with the blood around her mouth- JUST AS SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE! THANK YOU!!
Page 2 of 5