Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sagara Sanosuke- Jacket On and Bandages Only

by Azuhra Posted 10th Sep 2005 at 11:02 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:39 PM by Azuhra : Major Content Update!

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 10:22 PM
Ah, yes, Kavar did delete this fun hair from MTS2, didn't he? Well then, in that case I have included the link to Kevar's StaticX remix hair as he has it on the InSim forums in my first post, I hope this helps those of you still looking for it

And, as a sort of nostalgia event... I have re-invented this classic Sim. He has been updated to include MY OWN version of the bandanna ('bout time too :/ ) and my own Sano set of gorgeous eye-ball. Not only that, but I have now created a variety of alternate outfits to download as separates for Sano and added them in as separate .rar files for those who would like to pick out their favorites and use them as they please.

I hope you guys enjoy the update, and please, feel free to leave me comments on my buddy, Sano!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:05 AM
AWESPME! ^^
He looks like Kurogane from Tsubasa though o.o

Fai D. Flowright: HYUU!! ^.^
Forum Resident
#28 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:14 AM
we need Makimachi Misao sim. I can't wait for more kenshin sims

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Kenshin Himura : 26th Apr 2009 at 9:27 PM. Reason: I posted the wrong link ^^;
If you are having trouble finding the Hair mesh(StaticXRemix) its available over here..!! ^_^x
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2205
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 10:18 AM
It really looks like him. I think you did a great job.
Page 2 of 2