Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Vertical Blinds**UPDATE 2 MARCH*

by boblishman Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 7:41 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 7:02 PM by boblishman : new lower polygon files

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:48 AM
You are the best...Thanks once again for sharing!
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 10:54 AM
YES! Blinds!

BEGONE DAMNED CURTAINS!

Thanks so much for this.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 11:16 PM
The verticals that go on a straight wall were great and now these are even better! All is working well in my game, no probs so far.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 1:38 AM
I just can't find the words to thank you enough! You make great things! Thank you again
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 2:25 AM
Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#81 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 3:15 AM
Your work makes all the difference to my houses. Thank you very much for sharing your time and your talent Boblishman!
Test Subject
#82 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:48 AM
These are great and work fine for me. Thanks !!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 1:02 PM
Bob, so far you're the 'Blinds' master. No one yet can beat the problem of having curtains or blinds work perfectly set for diagonal without bleeding through the windows or converting back to Maxis's original. Basically, I'm only using your blinds in my game, would it be too much to ask for a half-opened version or just the rails so that I can have a partial window view?

P.S. I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place to post the request! Thanks for reading
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:08 PM
Great Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:21 PM
awesome.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 3:03 PM
Omg! I have these in my home too! I love them, I love you!! Genius! Genius!!!!!
Forum Resident
#87 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 5:12 AM Last edited by justmoi : 27th Mar 2005 at 5:48 PM.
Edit: You know you've been up too long when...

Thanks for the reply Bob and I've got the long version now. Anyways, I love these blinds too. Thanks so much for making them, both versions.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 2:28 AM
These are terrific! I would love some full length to match... any chance of those???

Thanks so much for creating these they are absolutely beautful and are going to enhance my game 10 fold!
Scholar
#89 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:35 AM
these are wonderful, thanks so much!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#90 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 4:53 PM
These are fab - thanks

Maxon
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 8:18 PM
I love these.. I am trying to make different colors of them but I'm having problems... I am using SimPE v34 I did everything i'm suppose to do I think but all I get is numbers on the blinds 0 color. is there something i'm doing wrong.. I have made recolors of things before but this is the first time that I get numbers on it. thank you in advance.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#92 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistress64
I love these.. I am trying to make different colors of them but I'm having problems... I am using SimPE v34 I did everything i'm suppose to do I think but all I get is numbers on the blinds 0 color. is there something i'm doing wrong.. I have made recolors of things before but this is the first time that I get numbers on it. thank you in advance.

Yes,,, the numbers are 'normal' .... it's the 'new' SimPE 34... it uses your name, date and something else to make the recolour filenames....they work perfectly.... don't worry
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 6th Apr 2005 at 10:58 PM
I mean there are numbers on the blinds when I put them in the game.. and the ones I made aren't there instead of the color I put on them they are full of code or something.
Scholar
#94 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:26 AM
Boblishman,this is a wonderful creation.Thanks for sharing it with us.

A question: I love building houses and when I like one of my houses I upload it to the exchange on thesims2.com.Do you allow me to upload a house with your blinds?

Even if your answer is no,don't worry,I'll enjoy your blinds very much in my game.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 10:37 AM
Great worl........Look great....Great thanks
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Apr 2005 at 11:17 AM
wonderful, work good and look good inn game too. Thank You
Instructor
#97 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:45 PM
sometimes i plan on figuring out how to make my own obejcts but then i think, "no, boblishman will eventually make it so there would be no point"... thank you so much, i envy you:D!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 3:57 PM
Where can I find the floor length blinds? The short ones are awesome, and I use them in all my kitchens and baths!
Test Subject
#99 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 11:25 PM
Wonderful Job & colors. I love that you ask for recolors to be produced at your own high standards. As I love all the work you put into the colors. YES, they do work on the diagonal!! How your camera faces the window on the diagonal matters I noted when placing the blinds. As long as you face the window straight on the blinds go on with no problem.

Were your long vert. blinds suppose to be part of this download? If not where can I find them? I'd love to have them also. Note of extra appreciation: All your hard work really shows through and is loved so please keep making more Boblishman!
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th May 2005 at 11:43 AM
YES Blinds I love your work, it is all very great thank you :D
Page 4 of 6