Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Vertical Blinds**UPDATE 2 MARCH*

by boblishman Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 7:41 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 7:02 PM by boblishman : new lower polygon files

125 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Mesh Maestro
#51 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 3:47 AM
Excelant! What a great idea... I love verticals (verts too.. Great design they look great by the screen shots I will load them up and try them out...

Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:22 AM
these look great. thanks.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 3:53 PM
Fixed the diagonal problem....should now be 'fully working' ..... phew..... I need a large beer!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:13 PM
Wow! These are magnificent! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!
Instructor
#55 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 5:42 PM
I think the blue and pink blinds are BEAUTIFUL. I love them! Definetly using those in-game (assuming they work lol). I love curtains...
Field Researcher
#56 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 7:13 PM
boblishman, you did a GREAT job! Thanks!
Test Subject
#57 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 7:21 PM
Great work, I love these blinds! Thank you for sharing! Just wonder if you will make some 'long' blinds soon?
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 7:33 PM
FanFreakingTastic... Another 5 stars... P.S. 5 Stars is the Best and so are you...
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 9:24 PM
Love them, they work fine. Could we have some floor length ones. Your talent amazes me. Thanks for sharing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 1:38 AM
I probably will make some floor length ones in the future ... I'm just daunted at the prospect of all that SimPE editing that's needed to make the diagonals work....
The new mesh would take me 2 mins (because when I designed it I made it so that I could 'strech it to the floor)... maybe next week when I've had a rest and made another 'new' creation ...
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 1:50 AM
I'm so looking forward to seeing your new floor length mesh. Thank you very very much!
Forum Resident
#62 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 2:43 AM
Cool They looked so nice in my new lot. Infact it would be nice to have the long versions too. Please can you make those too? Thank you!
Test Subject
#63 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 3:32 AM
lovely...
lovely work...cant wait to use them!
:howdy:
ta ta 4 now

BadKitty
ps
ty to Miss Beki for direction to these lovely items
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 1:41 PM
These are fabulous, thankyou, they work and look great in game, I too would love longer blinds, but can wait until your brains had a rest
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:28 AM
Everything should be working correctly now..... enjoy!
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 1:33 AM
wow, awesome mesh! great for the full length windows
Forum Resident
#67 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 2:04 AM
These are working good in the new EP University game for me...Awesomse.....Same with all new drapes I have from here as well as the diaganle walled ones...Thank you!!!!! Did you know I have recolored new objects now of the EP version...It is working good using the newest SimPE 27....Finally I can have all my recolors in my tiger, lepord and zebra colors I have done new colored phones too infact to change the hand set works if click on the hand set in game after they use the phone using the design mode...Cool Now I have many recolors for phones, White to balcak blues greens peach etc. LOL
Test Subject
#68 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 5:23 AM
Awesome work boblishman! Are you also updating the floor-length ones or are your previous ones EP compatible? (I've been having a few issues since I uploaded University so I've set aside a number of objects).
Thanks!
Euromutt
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 5:25 AM
these are great, they're all over my homes now
retired moderator
Original Poster
#70 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 5:26 AM
ALL my objects have been updated to EP, in fact most of them were MADE EP ready...if you're in doubt, just download them again...they always keep the same filenames... enjoy!
Test Subject
#71 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 6:43 AM
You are the best of the BEST - I love you guys and we cannot live without you guys!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 9:13 AM
Great job. I love them. thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 3:13 PM
Default long vertical blinds?
Quote: Originally posted by boblishman
**March 2nd** ** colour problem fixed* - *now compatable with my Long Vertical Blinds*

****UPDATE*** 2nd March
I created a Long set of these blinds which were conflicting on diagonal walls. This is now fixed thanks to Numenor. Also the 'appearence' of a strange dark red texture when placed on diagonal walls has also been fixed thanks to him.

I lilke the these alot and they look great in my game. One problem though. Only the short ones got installed. Did I misunderstand that the long ones were included? Is there another file somewhere I should have downloaded?

If so, can you give me the link? If not can you fix?

Your hard work is deeply appreciated, and like I said... I really love these blinds they look really nice in my game.
Test Subject
#74 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:19 PM
Super, I love them better than those silly curtains!
Thanks!

Greetz, Essie
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 3:20 AM
Default don't have long blinds either
these blinds are terrific. i love them. however, the picture shows long blinds and i am only finding the short ones in my game. did i miss something? or haven't they been made yet?
Page 3 of 6