Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Simmy's: Charmed Manor

by petalstaken Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:41 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2007 at 12:12 PM by petalstaken : Upload of Furnished Manor

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:05 AM
Wow, its a good job! I can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bobby99
how do i get this into my game sorry i new to the sims 2 i would like to make the charmed ones but i need the house i dont know how to put it into my games also wats the difference between rar sims2pack and zip files plz cou;d someone help

.Rar files - These are 'compressed' folders used to save space when downloading/uploading. To extract the file you need to download winRar. Just search on google for it.

.Zip files - Same as above except it is probably already on your system, just open the folder and click extract files.

.sims2pack files - These are the Maxis self installing items, when you package a lot (Or download one, providing it is unzipped) it is in this form and all you need to do is double click and the item/sim will install and go either to the 'Houses bin' or 'Create a sim'.

To put the file in your game, make sure you have downloaded it and then Unzip/UnRar it and double click the file. It should have self installed like above.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM Last edited by petalstaken : 24th Jan 2006 at 1:11 AM.
As for making the house for sims2 without uni or NL that will take some time. If i can get around to it i will. Or you could just save for the Other games, If you are having problems uploading uni objects go to the help section. i am sure there is some solution for you.

It as suggested that i put my furnished house on Ebay.
Nice thaught but i am to honest.. Not one of the objects are mine. Only the House.
I only work on BS and HC ... Can't mod... so my talent is restricted to photo shop. :wave:
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 6:31 PM
Charmed woo hoo
:nod: thanks. more ,more Please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:20 AM
As for More... I have a lot of projects to recoup... Lost outfits and such .. I am getting all my files back in order and i will start again.
I am glad to see even with Charmed season 8 not on tnt there are still so many fans about.
(I do not get the WB where i live, So i can only watch reruns)
#31 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:54 PM
i have been wanting to see someone get some charmed themes for ages. ty soooo much.
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:08 AM
Wow! That's really good! That'll be fun to play in my game! I bet it'll take forever to load, but that's worth it!
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:06 AM
Default hi
thankx for the Charmed downloads!!! I am a huge Charmed fan and this will look great in my game!!!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:53 AM
Default Halliwell Manor
Thank you. This is by far the best version I have come across. Brilliant!

MG1111
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 3:49 AM Last edited by Midori-kun : 1st Mar 2006 at 11:59 PM.
I just DL the set and it looks great . . . except the BOS becomes a bookcase in my game b/c it was a recolor and I don't have the mesh . . . and I can't find the mesh, anywhere. I looked all over ellis's site, in hobbies, surfaces, decorative and electronics, and the only stand I found uses a different mesh. Do you know anywhere I could find it?

[Edit] Found it. When it turned into a bookcase in my game I thought it wasn't there . . . that's why things usually revert. *Feels like Idiot* [Edit]
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:18 PM
it wont install
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 10:06 PM
Hey, sorry I love your manor!! It's amazing. But when I went to play in the game, it had no furniture? Why is that?
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd May 2006 at 12:02 PM
TD: "An almost unfurnished house is here for you to download. With the exception of some greenery, windows and doors, and the all important Book of Shadows stand as shown in below picture." This means you need to use her list to go get the objects.

petal (or anyone who's using this lot): Added the Lot to my game. Attic doesn't show the BOS Stand. When I BUILD, can I find it located in there somewhere?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:44 PM
Hi, love the house very kwl, i shall check out the shopping list to furnish the house, keep up the good work, can't wait to see more of your work , i think it's really good considering your a mother of five, i'm a student and i wouldnt' have time to make a house that good, not that i know how to lol . Bobby i use this http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/project...aid/index2.html to get my downloads into the game, hope it helps
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:04 PM
i love this house..!!!... btw how do you upload content? please reply...!!! oh yeah ive noticed aswell.. on your msn space you have the blue prints, but the second floor isnt like the actual house... sorry its something ive noticed...
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:06 PM
oh yeah... btw what software do you use to make the sims clothes?
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:30 PM
Wow! Chamed is the best... Great! K I don't kno how to post reguests but i don't kno where to find a chandlier for the Charmed simmies manor.
By the way the list seems long and confusing.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 6:36 AM Last edited by gwencrazy : 20th Dec 2006 at 1:15 AM.
Can you please upload the furnished house!!
It's really hard and time-consuming to get all that stuff!!!!!!!
I'm sure all of the people who downloaded this would REALLY appreciate it!
The list is really long and really confusing because even if I get all the stuff (which would take a week!!) it would never look as good as in your FULLY furnished manor!

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Field Researcher
#44 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:37 PM
Wow, I gotta check this out thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:04 PM
So many ?s...
Liquorice, Do you have the uni ep?
Telekinetic_Darkness, It was to larg a file to upload here furnished.
edemars, Aimoss Creation for the Charmed Manor.. Look into her thread last page it is there.
danielbradbury, Bluprints, the house and the set are not one in the same.
I use photoimpact from ulead.. to make my cloths, Love it! upload content to here? Top of the page.. User Tools first option.
jhndvdprkr, I would have to go to the list at my msn site, i can not remember where i get every thing, that is why i make the list in the first place, but i do not think i actually found a very close Chandeler yet anyhow.
gwencrazy and every one else with furnished manor ?s check the april update... it explans it all just scroll Up.

& Thanks to you all... I still do not think my manor is perfect, but i am constantly working to improve it.
#46 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 3:44 PM
I think the house is fantastic. It's very nice work really....especially as your so busy. Thanx a lot
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:59 AM Last edited by Aristodall : 6th Jul 2007 at 1:06 AM.
Where do you get the Book Of Shadows?
Can you plz help me!
I want to know where i can get it i only want it not the house.
plz respond.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:39 AM
The BOS stand can be found in the Amos thread here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54401
you will have to check the 5th or so page for the Dl, i would need more info to find out why it mightn't be working for you, i have a version uploaded to rapid share, and am also in the process of a revamp. TO make it even more authentic. so keep a look out.
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 6:51 PM
hey , how come the book of shadows isn't there
Test Subject
#50 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 6:56 PM
do you know where I can get a bos that works with mac
Page 2 of 3