Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camui Gackt

by otcx3 Posted 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:10 AM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 6:36 AM
Gackt looks great!!(with blond hair) *¬*
#27 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 8:57 PM
thank you for making such a pretty sim. ^ ^ *hugs*
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 1:43 AM
Gackt is just pronounced Gakuto. His real name was never actually released to my knowlege...if it was I'm sure it would be plastered all over the internet by now. The Caumi part was something that was given to him in his Malice Mizer days, I believe. I will have to go and check up on all of this now to make sure I am accurate in my information, so I beg pardon if anything is incorrect.

And lovely sim, I'm debating on whether or not to download or not, I'm really not to fond of downloading pre-made sims. I barely like playing the ones in the game ^_^;;.
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 11:50 PM
<3 Great job.
#30 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:08 AM
That looks great, but I can't use .rars (I have a Mac and the Mac version of WinRAR doesn't want to download for me)...would it be too much to ask for you to zip it? Please?
#31 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 11:31 PM
Nevermind, I found a .rar workaround. So just change that to, Thank you so very much for this gorgeous Gackt skin! It rocks so hard!
#32 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 4:34 AM
Hey this is pretty cool. I'm a Gackt fan and it's good to finally see a Gackt Sim. I would really like the clothes, but I don't think I have the mesh for them. Can you provide a link please?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 6:31 AM
Alright, that is a terrible picture of the almighty god gakuto. XD lol he just does not look cool there. You should get those red-haired pictures from the mizerable stuffs. Friggin cool.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 12:14 AM
Gackt's name and music aside (he rocks STFU NEWB -- wait, I mean--), this is definitely one of the best Gackt sims out there. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 6:14 AM
Wow, Gackt-chan!!! I love him! Thanks!
#36 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 7:36 AM
whow!!!
His soooooo cute!!! my idol!
#37 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 7:37 AM
can you make Hideto Takarai?= Hyde (L´arc en Ciel)
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:06 AM
Aww, Gackt! <3

Thanks for making a sim of him. He's lovely! Great job.

He'll keep my other Jrockers company. n_n
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 6:05 AM
Oh Wow I love the way the lips came out. Verry nice sim. Another Gackt sim for my collection. >.> Yes I thinkt here are like 4 now? Thank you! ;D
#40 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 7:06 AM
Wonderful!! *__* OMG I cant wait for seeing gackt dancing on his vanilla XD
Quote: Originally posted by otcx3
His real name is Gakuto Kamui, but he says his name is Camui M.S. Gackt [despite there being no c in japanese.]

Gakuto Kamui or Gackt Camui or Camui M.S Gackt or Camui Mobile Suit Gackt (oh, whatever..) is just his stage name.. his real name is Satoru Okabe *lol*
#41 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 7:18 AM
WOW!Thanks so Much You did a great job!! and i like it!
Page 2 of 2