Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beautiful Shiny Hair

by angelmarie123 Posted 3rd Feb 2005 at 8:20 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2005 at 12:24 AM by angelmarie123

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 2:22 AM
I love them all I just downloaded them all, thanks so much for making them!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 4:08 AM
Oh my gosh I can't wait to try those out!!! Great Job!!!!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#28 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 5:47 AM
These look so wonderful in game!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anarchistIOU
What is that supposed to mean?

It means his first language is not english, but I am sure you know what he meant.
And I agree, they are great!!

Support our troops, bring them home!
#30 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 4:06 PM
Thank's Angelmarie123.
Now if you can do some shiney hair for me Ah! Well I used to have hair.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeevesthegreek
Thank's Angelmarie123.
Now if you can do some shiney hair for me Ah! Well I used to have hair.

lmao....i dunno if i can help you with that one. i am currently working on more styles for the sims, though. maybe shiny short hair and some with waves....
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 5:41 PM
I want them so bad....I'm pretty sure I already have the red in my game *another download* and I downloaded all the others, except they're confilting with another file in my downloads folder that has the same name or something. Seeing as I know nothing about Sims file names and whatnot (I had JUSt figured Sims 1 file names out when Sims 2 came out) is there anyway I can rename or do something? I downloaded the black, blonde, and brown..and I know that they aren't in my game unless they magically appeared there while I was sleeping.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by APaiger
I want them so bad....I'm pretty sure I already have the red in my game *another download* and I downloaded all the others, except they're confilting with another file in my downloads folder that has the same name or something. Seeing as I know nothing about Sims file names and whatnot (I had JUSt figured Sims 1 file names out when Sims 2 came out) is there anyway I can rename or do something? I downloaded the black, blonde, and brown..and I know that they aren't in my game unless they magically appeared there while I was sleeping.

hmmmmm....have u tried renaming them and seeing if that works? if it doesnt, i dont know what to tell you....i guess if renaming doesnt work, i can send the hair under a different file name to you through email....
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 5:55 PM
Ok, I am off to see if I screwed anything up by adding a '2' to the end of the word part of the file name. Because knowing my luck...ANYWAY. Hopefully it worked. And thank you so very very much. They are very pretty.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by APaiger
Ok, I am off to see if I screwed anything up by adding a '2' to the end of the word part of the file name. Because knowing my luck...ANYWAY. Hopefully it worked. And thank you so very very much. They are very pretty.

you are quite welcome, and thank you. i hope it works out for you!!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sachemeq
It means his first language is not english, but I am sure you know what he meant.
And I agree, they are great!!

Yes, you are completelly right, Mavi speaks portuguese.. and in portuguese the word "ours" can be used as a way to show you are "amazed" and i am almost sure she/he used a translator

Now to the hair! I loved it, its trully amazing and beautiful!

Do you belive frogs can bite? If not, then you should, because they do! LOL!
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 11:51 PM
thank you! i am looking forward to using these in my game
Field Researcher
#38 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 2:39 AM
I gave one of my Sims a makeover with the black hair and she looks incredible! Thanks alot!
Instructor
#39 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 5:37 AM
So shiny.... must download the pretty hairstyles...
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 7:28 AM
Do you have your own site, at all?
Forum Resident
#41 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 9:56 AM
i absolutely adore these hairs! amazing job!
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 10:18 AM
Wow! I love these hair! Well done job! Please make more
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 11:36 AM
Very nice! I'll definitely use them! Thanks!
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 2:49 PM
Great job-- thanks for sharing, angelmarie!
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 2:58 PM
Do they show up like that for teens also?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 3:48 PM Last edited by angelmarie123 : 6th Feb 2005 at 3:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gemma_03
Do you have your own site, at all?

lol, no. i dont. i just post on others' websites....mainly at tsr...ive been there for a while and im not sure why i went there or why i am still there. lol. i dont think i really have the time to run my own site though .
and runswithscissors, the hair is also available for teens...it's for everybody
and as for everyone else, thank you so much for your wonderful comments...i am in the process of making some more shiny hair, but shorter....kinda like a meg ryan look in that one movie she was in...i forget. lol
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 6:44 PM
These are great thanks.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 9:36 PM
Very pretty. Thank you.
#49 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:31 AM
Thanks, i love this hair.
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 11:50 AM
That's great! Thank you very much! I've been looking for such hair since that day when I bought The Sims 2!
Page 2 of 5