Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted : Risky WooHoo

by sweatm Posted 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:22 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:30 PM by Christy1077

344 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 341 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 14
Test Subject
#326 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 12:31 AM
This mod is awesome! I thought it didn't work for a while and then all of the sudden it happened. Not exactly the family I wanted it to happen to, but I guess it doesn't work that was in real life does it? lol. The family now has a healthy baby girl along with the twins it already had
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:23 AM
Hello!Nice hack, but i just wanted to ask how can i remove this hack?It shows me errors[system] when i try to remove it through Sims2Pack clean installer!What should i do?Is this something serious!?Help me!I don`t know what should i do!Is this going to harm my computer if i uninstall the game?Help!

Brown Haired Blond Brained...

some call it art, i call it bull****.
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:42 PM
I think they already can get pregnant because of woohoo. Even if they are not trying to make a child. Two of my sims (one of them is a teen, hihi) have got pregnant while woohooing I haven´t downloaded any hacks.

Nothing is service free
such things cannot be healed,
that will do fine for me
So come here, come come come.

Sonata Arctica - Blinded no more
Test Subject
#329 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 4:36 AM
Does this work with OFB or is my game messy because when I tried to get one of my Romance sims pregnant 'accidently' no kind of woohoo option showed up, not even try for baby! I've removed it for now but is anyone else having this problem?
Field Researcher
#330 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:01 PM
Uh...
Uh oh... I just hope it works
Field Researcher
#331 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 3:45 PM
Really nice work!
Test Subject
#332 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 11:48 PM
Report Start 7/13/2006 6:43:28 PM

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Interaction - Attempt To Get Pregnant
Group ID: 0x7F5A0600
Instance ID: 0x0000200B
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\SS_RiskyWoohooInPhotoBooth.package
\downloads\zzSS_RiskyWoohooInPhotoBooth.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Join Pregnancy
Instance ID: 0x00002011

Procedure Name: Interaction - Play In
Instance ID: 0x00002004

End Of Report

3 possible conflicts detected.

??? little help here?
Test Subject
#333 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:16 AM
I'm just wondering I downloaded the one night stand mod by shaklin and that's always the ''safe'' sex but with this mod can my sims get pregnant because i don't want the neighboorhood slet to have like twenty kids..... if you get my point ?

Fun Fun Fun I Love The Sims 2 !!!!
Field Researcher
#334 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Swiftgold
I don't know if the Teen Woohoo is responsible for this one or what, but another of my elders got pregnant. *laugh*

I have the 35% Risky Woohoo installed, and I was playing in a house with an elder couple, the woman's two remaining teenage children and the daughter's child. The daughter was pregnant herself again, too. The elders wanted to WooHoo, so I let them - and much to my surprise (I had Quiet on) she was having morning sickness the next day!

Basically, I used other hacks to de-age her long enough to have the baby, a day after her daughter had her own. So this poor little girl has at least two nieces older than her, and not only that, but her mother died of old age before she even reached childhood and her father died the moment after she grew to a child, getting him the nice platinum urn. Insanity.

But, anyway - as surprising as this and my previous elder pregnancy was, I don't think I really want to have to worry about pregnant elders, especially since the pregnancy doesn't advance normally and you need to de-age them. Is there a way to make this hack ignore elder Woohoo as valid for pregnancy? I Tried for Baby with the last one, which even appeared only because of the Teen Woohoo hack, so would it even be a problem if I got rid of Teen Woohoo? *plans to after helping her favorite elder, with ten kids, get his twenty grandkids. that many teens pregnant is kind of unrealistic*

However in the world did you get an elder pregnant?
i cant do that!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Lab Assistant
#335 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 11:43 PM
Hmm... this hack seems to cause errors in my game. It won't let me even start up the game anymore. Is anyone else getting errors?
Test Subject
#336 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 7:15 PM
It was actually strangely odd once, before I downloaded this. I had inteenimator and a sim was in college. She had woohoo with an adult police officer 3 times in a day, and I was sure I didn't try for a baby. She got pregnant, and I was like, WTF?? She had to drop out of college.

That suprised me and want to be suprised again, so I thank this. Still I wonder, wasn't there already a chance as it happened to me before I downloaded this? Who knows?

Your thumb is the same length as your nose.

-I bet you're putting your thumb on your nose now.
Test Subject
#337 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 2:18 PM
this worked great. my sim got knocked up on the first try. lol.
Test Subject
#338 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 4:05 PM
I shall try it out later, i wish you had included maybe some pics of what it looks like, but from the feedback you have it seems very good!

That girl's made of matches and she wants to light her name, untill it catches.
Test Subject
#339 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 10:13 PM
thank u really much. thats exactly what i was searching for. and thanks for splitting the files up cause this enables me to keep the pregnancy melody
Test Subject
#340 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 7:21 PM
I can't get to that 15% hack that you mentioned. How come?
Test Subject
#341 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:51 PM
This is awesome~! Just one question... What is "quiet pregnancy"? Sorry I'm an idiot...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#342 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 8:39 PM
This mod conflicts with LizzLove's swinger bed
Test Subject
#343 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:34 AM
i tried my sims to get there cars alarmed installed, now they won't stay in the car!

TDA
Lab Assistant
#344 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:30 AM Last edited by SimmingSince7 : 8th Aug 2012 at 2:24 PM.
Does anyone know if this lets the male sims impregnate unselectable girls, including ones like townies?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#345 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 8:42 PM
Thank you
Page 14 of 14