Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 2:03 AM
Default Recoding Pregnancy Clothing for Teens?
Okay, we got the teen woohoo and pregnancy. Great, right? Not when the pregnant teen sims are running around completely naked!!

Since a lot of the teen outfits and the adult outfits are the same, only fit to the body type of the age, would it be possible to recode the pregnancy meshes so that they appear on the teen sims as well, instead of the game just defaulting them to naked?

Bobbi
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 2:12 AM
We currently don't have the pregnancy mesh for teens. And meshs cannot be edit, might be eligible to do it in the future.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 7:08 PM
*Nods* Yep, that is what I read.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 2:57 AM Last edited by wings138 : 27th Dec 2004 at 3:03 AM.
Look what I got a picture of today!!!

This is a new character I created today. She was created as an adult and then using the new InSIMenator 1.3, I turned her into a teen. Her head didn't match up so I used the mirror to change appearances and fixed that. She wears teen clothing, not adult. I sent her downtown for a "Try for Baby" and she got pregnant. She just went to stage two right after getting off the school bus.
I don't know if there is a way to extract this skin so that it can be used with other teen sims. Anyone have any ideas???
Screenshots
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 2:39 PM
Interesting stuff. I felt the need to post on account other people might not know how to react to a pic that proves it

I'd like to see alternate maternity clothes for both. I found a funny one at the official site but it can only be worn beofre you try for baby.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 5:31 PM Last edited by wings138 : 28th Dec 2004 at 5:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ted Toss64
Interesting stuff. I felt the need to post on account other people might not know how to react to a pic that proves it

I'd like to see alternate maternity clothes for both. I found a funny one at the official site but it can only be worn beofre you try for baby.

By the way, it's a flag setting that Insimenator 1.3 does that allows teen females to have the maturnity clothing to start with. I can't get them to wear any of the other adult Maturnity clothing. But, in case no one has seen them, I did find two that my game normally doesn't select. These are for adult females only.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 9:46 PM
*thinks for 5 minutes*

So...Is there a link ot this stuff? It looks really interesting.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ted Toss64
*thinks for 5 minutes*

So...Is there a link ot this stuff? It looks really interesting.

These two are in the game, I used the "boolprop testingcheatsenable true", and spawn the dressing rack (I think it's called). It will allow you to change the maturnaty cloths.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 12:51 AM
Interesting stuff. I think I'll boot up my game.