Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men from the 90's (FIXED)

by SynapticSim Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 8:19 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2006 at 11:03 AM by SynapticSim : Fixed the Files

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 8:05 PM
Holy crap, I love you! :agree:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 6:25 AM

[COLOR=Magenta]All my dearest old x-man!!!(especially Remy,Logan,Rogue)

GREAT!thanks and good job!
[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 12:47 PM
Woohoo! These are really good sims, of all the old favourites. Thankyou very much! :D

20% of the world uses 80% of the worlds resources.
Just a reminder.
~spread some peace today~
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Perhaps my largest undertaking to date, here's 14 X-Men in their classic uniforms from the 90's. I began reading X-Men in 1991 when I was 11 years old. These are the X-Men to me. These were the X-Men I grew up with.

I agree! I'm only almost 14 now, but I got into the xmen when I was probably around 4-9 ish, and they had those characters. I remember I used to love them, and I stopped watching when they came out with evolution and that stuff... it just wasn't the same, and then they made the movies and I was all excited cause it had the X-Men like this, except I remember ROgue was my favorite and then I didn't like her as much cause they changed her power and made it weird.... I don't watch the movies much any more cuase of that LOL!
anyways!!!! Tahnk you so much for creating these! Your my hero!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Perhaps my largest undertaking to date, here's 14 X-Men in their classic uniforms from the 90's. I began reading X-Men in 1991 when I was 11 years old. These are the X-Men to me. These were the X-Men I grew up with.

I agree! I'm only almost 14 now, but I got into the xmen when I was probably around 4-9 ish, and they had those characters. I remember I used to love them, and I stopped watching when they came out with evolution and that stuff... it just wasn't the same, and then they made the movies and I was all excited cause it had the X-Men like this, except I remember ROgue was my favorite and then I didn't like her as much cause they changed her power and made it weird.... I don't watch the movies much any more cuase of that LOL!
anyways!!!! Tahnk you so much for creating these! Your my hero!
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 5:26 PM
SynapticSim is it will be possible 4 u to make enemies of x-men from 90's? (e.g. Magneto, Juggernaut, Sabertooth, Apocalypse, Sentinels, Sinister etc.)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by D3xt3r
SynapticSim is it will be possible 4 u to make enemies of x-men from 90's? (e.g. Magneto, Juggernaut, Sabertooth, Apocalypse, Sentinels, Sinister etc.)

Eventually, but not right now, I'm busy with real life. Hopefully I'll get a chance to start working on it around September.

~ Syn
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 11:15 PM
for some reason i keep getting the same "pink shirt and white capri pants". it shows it as being custom but its all the same outfits (for the ladies i might add).
Most of the mens outfits show up (all but a few) so mostly no worries there, any hint on what may stop me from seeing this custom content or do i need to have the EP for them to show?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Telghemaht
for some reason i keep getting the same "pink shirt and white capri pants". it shows it as being custom but its all the same outfits (for the ladies i might add).
Most of the mens outfits show up (all but a few) so mostly no worries there, any hint on what may stop me from seeing this custom content or do i need to have the EP for them to show?

You probably don't have the proper meshes for the characters. In the first message, there were several links that you have to follow to get the original meshes for the sims. All of the women, excluding Jubilee and Psylocke, use Particleman's Wonderbra Mesh. The men use various body meshes created by either Faeriegurl, Funnyycats, or Marvine/BeosBoxBoy. You need to download each of these meshes before my characters will show up. Most creators don't allow meshes to be uploaded, so we have to link to their mesh. Hope this helps!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 10:39 PM
...and this my friends is why when someone puts links on their page, you should all pay attention...lol....(i feel like a nit-wit)
YOU ROCK SYN!!
~Telg
(OMG! i get to play with X-men now =D)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 10:53 PM
LOL, have fun Telg!
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 10:10 AM
LOL I feel old, I think of the 80's X-Men as the "Real" X-Men for much the same reasons

Although they really started in the 60's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 5:32 AM
Whooohooo!!! 90's!!! Man, I was such a crazy X-Men fan as a kid. *L* I'm grown and I still plan on naming two of my kids Jubilee and Phoenix!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 11:53 PM
Default As ever, you are the creator among creators!
These are the X-Men that legends were made of, brought to life by your wonderful talent and flair for the capturing what the X-Men truly were! Great work as always, thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 1:12 PM
These I was waiting for, thank you!
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:40 PM
oh brilliant work, them was the only true X-men, love it, good work, thanks
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 5:31 AM
Amazing work! They look fantastic! I like how you even split them into their Blue and Gold teams in the pics!
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:38 AM
90s X-Men!!!! Fantastic =D
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:35 PM
your work rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please could you make a handful of DC women but anyway thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:38 PM
everytime i try to install one of these sims it says i need an expansion pack but it says here you don't
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 10:13 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 28th Nov 2005 at 11:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by deadwedge
everytime i try to install one of these sims it says i need an expansion pack but it says here you don't

Sorry about that, when the site redesigned, it asked that you go back and change the your post and the game requirements. As I have nearly 50 threads, I just haven't gotten to them all yet. I do have both EP's, and usually anytime you see a custom hair color or a custom skintone, if it was made with University, then you'd have to have that because it automatically makes Young Adult category.

However, someone did mention that they ran the skins through a clean pack installer and that they were able to get it.

If you don't have the EP's, then you can't download my sims, unless, you use the Clean Pack Installer. This will give you options for downloading Sims2Packs. It lets you choose which items you want to put in your game. If you don't have Uni, or see a hairstyle you don't have in the pics, then don't download custom hair or custom skin. Just upload the clothing into your game. This should help you get the X-Men in your game.

Here's the link to download the Clean Pack Installer: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/ on the left side, click on Downloads, choose which version you want, and then download.

~ Syn
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:43 PM
Thank You, some friends and I have a blast from the past neighborhood and these Sims fit perfectly.
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:37 AM
Thank you so much. I've made some superhero skins myself and I always love to add more to my game.
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th May 2006 at 11:49 AM
Anyway you can fix these? The files don't install.
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 4:05 AM
This is such an excellent collection! I, too, grew up with the X-men in these uniforms. I still cannot believe what Marvel has done to the comic for the sake of selling more issues/seperate lines. lol Such a shame.

These ARE the X-men to me. I had to download this, and I don't download Sims often.
Page 2 of 3