Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female/Male Abduction Pregnancy v1.11 (Adults & Teens) - Updated 10/15/5

by almecho Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:23 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:16 PM by Christy1077

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Test Subject
#126 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:26 AM
hola yo hablo en castellano y kiero una mod para ke los adolecentes se puedan embarazar y hacer el ñikiñiki entre ellos y con los adultos si alguien sabe x favor diga si?? buenop gracias
Test Subject
#127 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:20 AM
Hi!
I plan on installing and testing this out later, but since Open for Business is about to come out, I'm going to wait a bit to let it get fixed for compatibility...

But, I thought I'd go ahead and make a feature request... IF it's possible for you to do it...

You have this in separate files depending on the result you want...
Would it be possible to make it an 'in game choice' (by use of a controler object on the lot or something similar) what results you want?

No urgent need for this.. but it WOULD be nice to be able to change the desired behavior as you're playing.

"Born to WooHoo" T-shirts and items.
My other designs. Feel free to request new ones!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#128 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daedreem
Hi!
I plan on installing and testing this out later, but since Open for Business is about to come out, I'm going to wait a bit to let it get fixed for compatibility.
Would it be possible to make it an 'in game choice' (by use of a controler object on the lot or something similar) what results you want?
I don't think you'll have any problems with it the abduction pregnancy hack itself as it only modifies a single behaviour in the alien abduction sequence.

Where there may be issues is with the InTeen bridging for teen alien pregnancies, as InTeen usually needs some work between EP's.

As for the feature request, if there is sufficient demand for this I would be willing to implement it. I did the necessary groundwork when I created 'Jack' for my vampire bite hack, but again, to do the work required there would need to be sufficient demand out there for this feature... Anyone ?
Test Subject
#129 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:33 PM
I like that feature idea (in-game choice)! Sometimes I just DON't want my teens to have lil green babies but they just HAVE to have that alien reparation scholorship.

On to another feature request... (I'm so mean). Could you please update this to be compatible with the Dance Sphere Re-Abduction Preganancies? With the NL dance sphere males who "disappeared" while using it came back pregnant again. But that feature has disappeared since I installed this hack. *sniff* Overall I'd rather have the male/female pollination options, but I do kind of miss that little extra "surprise"...
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:14 PM
thank you
well done
Test Subject
#131 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:27 AM
Will this work with OFB - has anyone tried it

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Composed by Rebecca[/COLOR]

"[COLOR=Plum]Love, Peace, and a little ketchup."
-Sheena[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burnished_dragon
Will this work with OFB - has anyone tried it
I have it, it works beautifully!!! I am still using the original one I downloaded from when I got NL and have had no problems with it at all.

Mad scientist at work.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM
THANK YOU! I've been wanting my female sims to have alien babies, too! Perfect! Thank you soooo much! And in the immortal words of Mel Brooks, "May the farce be with you..."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#134 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 11:28 AM
Default Compatibility update
I've just gotten OFB so I'll be double checking compatibility to make sure nothing has changed (highly unlikely) but I'll update the thread when I've confirmed for sure as there is at least one other new telescope hack I'll be checking at the same time.

For those of you using the Inteenimater (http://mysite.verizon.net/aestudios/sims2/index.htm) to enable teen alien pregnancies in conjunction with this hack that weren't already aware should note that at this time Inteen should not be used with OFB as per jace's update on 3/4/06 on his site.
Systemic Anomaly
#135 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 3:31 AM
The InTeenimater OFB Edition is in beta. I don't anticipate any conflicts with this mod.
Systemic Anomaly
#136 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:04 PM
I was just curious if anyone has tested this mod for compatibility with InTeen OFB? I can't see any reason why it should NOT work, but would like to hear from someone who is successfully using the two together in OFB.
Test Subject
#137 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:03 PM
Thank you! I've always thought it's so unfair females can't get alien babies, now they finally can. And without boolprop too.
Test Subject
#138 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 7:35 PM Last edited by Gizmo04 : 6th Sep 2006 at 11:59 PM.
Default Alien Animation
Whats this I read about an alien animation scene. Can a impregnanted female, teen, young adult or adult, go through the same scene as when a man is impregnanted? If so could someone please tell me how, I'm quite intregued. Thanks
Test Subject
#139 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 12:07 AM
Default Pets!
Any word yet on if this hack works with Pets? I'll be sad if my first abduction in game ever winds up happening to some female while I don't have this hack in.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jekowitt
Any word yet on if this hack works with Pets? I'll be sad if my first abduction in game ever winds up happening to some female while I don't have this hack in.
I'll second that question. I've verified all the other hacks/mods in my game as good or not and this is the last one. Has any one with pets experienced any problems with it or not? Most aprec for an answer.

Mad scientist at work.
Test Subject
#141 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:44 PM
Default I third that question
I have some glitches in my game that are caused by mods and I am hoping that it's not this one. I have cleared everyone else but not this one or risky woohoo.
Test Subject
#142 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:37 PM
I personally have had no problems in my game with this. I have used it for testing 4 or 5 times and let two pregnancies go to full term with no glitches so far. Hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bunksgirl
I have some glitches in my game that are caused by mods and I am hoping that it's not this one. I have cleared everyone else but not this one or risky woohoo.
I have one problem that is present, a jump bug from one of my hacks/mods. I deactivated this one and its still there, but if I remove all the mods its gone. I too have the risky woohoo, I thought I had it deactivated, but looking last night one file was still on, will check and see if that is the cause, so far this one seems safe.

Mad scientist at work.
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bunksgirl
Deactivated the risky woohoo and the problem disappeared so it looks like that was the cause of the problem. This one looks clean for Pets.

Use Clean Installer and remove the risky woohoo mods for each bed, hot tube ext. Also make sure to remove the risky woohoo tuner, this is the one I forgot to deactivate.

Mad scientist at work.
Test Subject
#145 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:50 PM
i have dowloaded loads of alien things so the mum can have an alien baby but I keep getting normal colored babies and i dont know which dowload has affected it. could it be this one?
Test Subject
#146 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 6:27 PM
turns out it wasn't this one. if anyone has a risky woohoo downloaded thats what makes you get normal babies.
hope that helps
Field Researcher
#147 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:12 PM
Is this compatible with seasons? I really need this mod, as I don´t like having pregnant males in my game. I will try to put it in, but I am not that could at realising if something goes wrong and I am a little afraid, that something I can´t see is going wrong.
Test Subject
#148 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 8:01 PM
there are only 2 downloadable things and you have four things listed and i want the second 1
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims2addict4
there are only 2 downloadable things and you have four things listed and i want the second 1

Each one of the two downloadable archives contains the four different versions. Just download one, unzip it and then delete the other three you don't want.
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 8:41 PM
Default how do you install rar files?
Ok you have to install winrar. So Google it and see where it
is ok?
Page 6 of 7