Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female/Male Abduction Pregnancy v1.11 (Adults & Teens) - Updated 10/15/5

by almecho Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 7:23 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:16 PM by Christy1077

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
#101 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:10 PM
I seem to be having a bit of a problem. One of my female Sims got abducted, and is now pregnant. She's right at that moment where she first gets the belly, but she seems to be stuck in some kind of loop. She'll look up and wave, and the camera will center on her, and instead of the belly going *bloop*, she waves again and the camera centers. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Help?
Systemic Anomaly
#102 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 6:41 PM Last edited by jase439 : 17th Jun 2005 at 6:44 PM.
The last I heard of this particular symptom was due to a bug introduced by older pregnancy or woohoo related mod/hacks. Do you have any such mods installed (besides the abduction hack)?

At any rate, if you type:

1. CTRL+SHIFT+C to bring up the debug console
2. Enter "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" (no quotes)

An error should pop up indicating the name of a log file. Write this down.

3. Select Reset or Delete
4. Exit the game; do not save
5. Go into your My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Logs folder and locate the file that you wrote down in step 2. zip and attach that file to a post here. It should be easy enough to tell from the log what's happening.

J

PS. You might also be able to circumvent this problem by removing all of your hacks out of your download folder temporarily, starting the game, allowing the sim to transition into the 2nd trimester, saving the game - and then restoring your hacks. (I would still try and get the log file first though)
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 3:51 AM
This is soooo awesome how did we miss it!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Going to try it out!
Test Subject
#104 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:40 AM
Cool!I always wanted Teen sims to get pregnant by aliens.That is so damn cool lol!
Theorist
#105 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElektraMycenas
I seem to be having a bit of a problem. One of my female Sims got abducted, and is now pregnant. She's right at that moment where she first gets the belly, but she seems to be stuck in some kind of loop. She'll look up and wave, and the camera will center on her, and instead of the belly going *bloop*, she waves again and the camera centers. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Help?

Mayhaps the problem you have is related to the one I came here to report. I had left one of my families with the mom on her third day of pregnancy. I installed the mod after I downloaded it and included the alien pregnancy animation file as well. When the mom with the normal pregnancy tried to have her baby she couldn't. She'd start into the process, the screen would come up saying the stork was untying the knots, then she'd stop and waddle along with her life. After I removed the animation file, she went ahead and had the baby.

I've yet to try it out on a woman pregnant with an alien baby so don't have anything on that yet.
Systemic Anomaly
#106 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElektraMycenas

Help?
This is a common symptom of users with the Pregnancy4All mod. Do you have this installed by chance?
Test Subject
#107 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:21 PM
The link seems to be broken today :0( I WANT!!!
Field Researcher
#108 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 8:45 PM
Thanks a lot.will test it with inseminator and InTeenimater ...thanks again.

CESTMOI
...................FANFAN

http://teamfriends.jexiste.fr/portal.php
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 8:48 PM
Any conflicts with this hack and Nightlife? I don't want to try this until I know there will be no problems.
Systemic Anomaly
#110 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bain
Any conflicts with this hack and Nightlife? I don't want to try this until I know there will be no problems.

Big time. I have numerous reports of this mod preventing pregnant sims from giving birth properly (in Nightlife only) and leaving the game in an unrecoverable state. Please wait for Almecho to update this mod before installing it into Nightlife!
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Misty_2004
Mayhaps the problem you have is related to the one I came here to report. I had left one of my families with the mom on her third day of pregnancy. I installed the mod after I downloaded it and included the alien pregnancy animation file as well. When the mom with the normal pregnancy tried to have her baby she couldn't. She'd start into the process, the screen would come up saying the stork was untying the knots, then she'd stop and waddle along with her life. After I removed the animation file, she went ahead and had the baby.

I've yet to try it out on a woman pregnant with an alien baby so don't have anything on that yet.
I just popped in to alert to the same problem. The alien pregnancy animation file seems to cause problem, I also removed the file and it worked fine, the abduction hack it self seems fine, but the animation file does seem to cause problems. Just to also note, I have all of the sims2 EP.

Mad scientist at work.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 1:17 AM
Well... has anyone figured out if this is 100% safe for us to install with NL???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#113 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 9:25 AM
Hi all,

Sorry it's taken so long but as Jase has already confirmed, the animation hack isn't working in Nightlife and I've culled it from the download package for now until I can work out why, as none of the effected code has actually changed. It just simply stopped working...

Without the animation package installed, female pregnancies happen properly as before and those packages are unchanged. For teen pregnancies, as before just make sure you have the correct version of Inteenimater installed (TS2, Uni or NL) as appropriate, which you can get from here.

If I can get the animation stuff working reliably again I will re-release but for now we'll just have to have the standard female animation for alien babies

almecho
Test Subject
#114 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 8:12 AM
Well, I only have one version in my documents folder and no animation file but I am still having a problem.

My female teenager was abducted and was suddenly an adult with 15 days until she was an elder, yet she was wearing teenage clothes still. She looked like a teen, too (she even wore an orange exercise suit into the shower). Three days later, she hadn't aged at all (still 15 till elderhood), and looked like she would give birth, but didn't. I have the correct version of inteenimator. Can you help me?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#115 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:28 PM
I just ran through a quick female teen pregnancy here in NL with just the base femaleANDmale patch installed and Inteen 1.3d NL edition, and the sim had her baby on schedule without any problems.

The only thing I can suggest off hand is to try removing any other hacks and objects you have installed temporarily and see if she gives birth, as that will give you an idea whether something is conflicting or not.

If no joy there, try re-downloading and installing both the abduction hack and the latest Inteen again to rule out the possibility of corrupted files...
Test Subject
#116 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:09 AM
Thank you, it worked fine!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#117 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:19 AM
Welcome. Happy to help...
Field Researcher
#118 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:42 PM
I thought it was unreasonable for only males to be able to be inpregnated from alien abductions.(of course, it's unreasonable for males to be able to have babies, period). Thanks!
Test Subject
#119 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 12:06 PM
I tried this hack with the accellerated abduction hack. My sim was successfully abducted twice and is not pregnant. I guess it doesn't really matter since I wanted her to have green babies and it doesn't sound like that will happen. Thanks anyway.
Test Subject
#120 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 1:46 PM
Awesome, (finally)...thanks a million..
Field Researcher
#121 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixrainbow
I tried this hack with the accellerated abduction hack. My sim was successfully abducted twice and is not pregnant. I guess it doesn't really matter since I wanted her to have green babies and it doesn't sound like that will happen. Thanks anyway.

Are you sure you have the right version? There are 4 available flavors here. One that ONLY allows female alien pregnancies, one that ONLY allows male alien pregnancies, one that allows both, and one that completely disables pregnancies.

Make sure you have ONLY ONE version installed, and that it is the version you want. Obviously, if you have the WRONG version installed, it will NOT WORK for you. If you have ALL of them installed, results may be unpredictable and not as expected. :P

Ste
Test Subject
#122 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:19 PM
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I searched and couldn't find anything. I keep getting my sims abducted and they get pregnant- this is a good thing. Sadly none of the babies (and I've run through this several times) have turned out green. I thought it might be because of my custom content sims but when I created a non-custom sim the same thing happened- all my babies are turning out as if I used the tombstone of L&D to crate a clone, ie women have baby boys, men have girls etc.

Can anyone help?
Systemic Anomaly
#123 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 1:21 AM
Skin color is a function of DNA. Since the baby has a human "mother" and an alien "father", there is a 50/50 chance that you'll end up with a green baby. Genetics is not something that can be affected or controlled through a hack. It's just luck of the draw. You're just unlucky. Keep trying and stay away from Vegas.

J
Field Researcher
#124 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roz_27
all my babies are turning out as if I used the tombstone of L&D to crate a clone, ie women have baby boys, men have girls etc.

Can anyone help?

You might want to look for thread on sim DNA. I don't remember exactly where I may have read about it, but I think there have been discussions on this before. I am sure there are some Maxis-premade sims that have funky, uncorrected DNA.

If your sims are CAS made sims, then it may be something else? It could very well just be bad luck, as jase says. I think there is a cheat to examine a sim's DNA? Maybe you can use that to determine whether your sims' DNA is correct or missing something? As I understand it, the "cloning error" occurs when a baby is being created and does not really have two "true" parents. As a result, the game forces the baby to be a clone of the parent, but the opposite sex (as with Brandi Broke and her 3rd child, which is always a boy, at least from what I've read).

I vaguely recall coming across a situation like yours, where alien babies didn't get alien skin. But I don't remember where exactly, and since I didn't have this error, I didn't really think anything of it. :sorry: Wish I could help better, but you might wanna check MATY or VS and search around there.

Ste
Systemic Anomaly
#125 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 5:07 AM
If you self-impregnate a sim (like Brandi), they will always take on a gender opposite that of the parent. In the alien pregnancy case, however, there is an alien DNA pool to stand in as the "father".
Page 5 of 7