Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Note: Kira vs L

by Cherola Posted 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:06 PM - Updated 13th May 2009 at 4:58 PM by Cherola

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyasha_okkasan2
but what if no pop up window shows?

Ps is it a pay site???

It is free site.
After you open the page, at the left column of it you'll see the "login/password" area. Below you'll see the list of links "artist, comic, screenshot, download"? even if you don't see it in english click on the forth link and then go through the download area. Thousand people did it already it's not that hard.
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:30 AM
I love Death Note! I love your Light but the hair mesh site doesnt appear to be active.:/ Could you please upload the hair in a zip file and message it to me? If you cant, thats ok too. Good job.
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 9:51 PM
Awsome creation. Raito/Light is my fav one ya made though.
Next week on AdultSwim they're airing DN in ENGLISH! Finally I don't have to read subtitles! I just hope they get the voice acting right. The japanese was very well done.
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cherola
It is free site.
After you open the page, at the left column of it you'll see the "login/password" area. Below you'll see the list of links "artist, comic, screenshot, download"? even if you don't see it in english click on the forth link and then go through the download area. Thousand people did it already it's not that hard.

That was kinda rude ._.

But anyway, when I go through, I'm on a webhosting site? D= I went through the drop down, and it brings me to a site about web security or something. What do I do? :<
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 10:26 AM
you just need to click 'ok' on pop up window, after that itis ok. At least I can see the links. Moreover? i saw the recolours of these hairs on this site.

I have no pop-up window appear either. That link takes me to a 'page not found'
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:40 AM
It is free site.

Oh that is easy but it still doesn't work! My computer is slow and stupid !!!! DARN YOU COMPUTER I WANT MY L!!!!

Gluttony stole my king size candy bar from 1974!!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 11:32 PM
Thanks 4 making these.
You don't know how much it means to me. My friends were begging me to put up the L and Light I made up on the site simply because there were none.
Now I won't have to, I can just direct them to your thread.

By the way they are beautiful. I do think that L's face is a bit too chubby for my tastes(well at least it looks that way in the one picture) and his eyes need to be a but more dark, but other than that I absolutely love them.

+=My life is a comedy and im the only one not laughing=+

"I know I don't look that great at the moment...but such cheap pride...I discard it." -Death Note

Simple Question: Cake or Death?
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Splatbaby
I have no pop-up window appear either. That link takes me to a 'page not found'

Here, the same.
I want L and Raito's hair so badly!!! =(
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:39 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Dec 2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Thanks post.
lol kira look too 'good' but as usual, L is so cuteee. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 1:05 AM
These are perfect, thank you! I love the pictures you posted as well. The eyes are great.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 6:32 AM
Omg-- LUV L's hair !!! <3

hello :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 10:37 AM
I dont read the manga or watch the anime... BUT OMG THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!
THANKS SO MUCH! xxx
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 9:59 PM
Yayy L ^^!
thanx!

i've been looking to download his hair for ages.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 5:51 AM
I've tried to make Death Note sims in my game. XD Yours are lovely. You're actually one of only two people I've heard of posting these two. It's my favorite anime/manga (I be creepy, apparently).
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:59 AM
Omg L! :o

"All You Need Is Love" - John Lennon on June 25, 1967
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 12:23 PM
*sigh* Raito just doesn't have that insane look at him. And he has hazel eyes, no so light. L could use some more eyeliner. But thei are sexy nonethless. Good job, hope to see more from you!
Can you include a potatoe chips with a pocket TV in it? Please? Bwahaha.
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:44 PM
Holy CRAP! These are AMAZING! ^__^ Fantastic work, great job!

I've actually made some Death Note characters as well. Here, check it out:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...2b_53c25b2c.jpg

I do believe that your Light and L are superior to mine. ^__^
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 5:00 AM
THANK YOU! *jumps for joy* i am loooooove death note.
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 2:43 AM
L.... it's... Ohmaigawd, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 1:35 PM
I love the sims L
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aquila0989
THANK YOU! *jumps for joy* i am loooooove death note.

:O In my sims 2,the clothes and hair dont show up! Its just some kind of shirt and jeans! TT^TT Help meh!!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
Default Whoa
Omg!!!!! I Am Sooo Loving These!!!! I Love That Show I Never Missed Unless An Emergancie (spelled Wrong Don't Care) You Did A Wonderful Job With Guys I Hope That You Will Do The New Chick That's On There Now I Forgot Her Name!!!! Keep Up The Great Work!!!!

Jenny :lovestruc
Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 6:57 AM
YAY!!! I love Death Note! And I love Light even more!

Yes, I am a girl.
I think that Death Note is awesome.
Light Yagami is hot!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 10th May 2008 at 2:20 AM
Oh god..

I just love L....^^ I saw the anime, read the mangá..Watch the movies (Live action..)

And i think I'm in love *¬*...
*Hugs L*
HE'S MINE!!!!^^

...Chii?...
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:57 PM
I adore these! I would download them if the Sims Artist Union wasn't down every time I tried to download the hair... ><

...Downloading them anyway, hair be damned! They'll really fantastic. I'm doubly glad as now *I* don't have to make them for my game. ^__^ Thanks for sharing!
Page 2 of 4