Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Nobody Organization Coats [Redownload MaleTeenRobe!!]

by LarxeneXII Posted 1st Oct 2006 at 4:04 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 10:03 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:19 PM
The problem I found had more to do with the MESH not showing unless "Sim/Object Detail" was set to High on the graphics options. It was pretty annoying to try and figure out WHY Larxene was dressed one moment and a floating head the next.

Also, mayajaeger, the coat you describe sounds like you found the robe these coats are a recolor of-- the Organization coat recolors tend to show up pretty far away from the robe. Try going through ALL your clothing again next time you're in CAS or shopping?

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Proxian_girl
The problem I found had more to do with the MESH not showing unless "Sim/Object Detail" was set to High on the graphics options. It was pretty annoying to try and figure out WHY Larxene was dressed one moment and a floating head the next.

Also, mayajaeger, the coat you describe sounds like you found the robe these coats are a recolor of-- the Organization coat recolors tend to show up pretty far away from the robe. Try going through ALL your clothing again next time you're in CAS or shopping?

I double-checked the settings today, and they're at their highest. Also, the details are fine on every age but my teen boy. Maybe I should take this as a hint that my Roxas wasn't meant to be in the Organization. lol.

Also went through the clothes in CAS and shopping. Nothing. O_o Thank you for the suggestions, though.

"You wouldn't believe what a kick it is to be Undead. To be eternally young...sort of like Peter Pan, except with fangs."

- Sophie Metternich, Dracula the series.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 2:23 AM
Yay! "squeals and dies" ^-^
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:13 PM
So I wasn't the only one having problems with the teen robe missing. I tried to re-load it now, just in case.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 7:46 AM
wow, a lot of glitches with the teen boy robe. O_o
unfortunately, I am also one of the people having issues with it, and my settings are as high as they can go. hmm. weird...o__o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moshi_moshi_suttato
wow, a lot of glitches with the teen boy robe. O_o
unfortunately, I am also one of the people having issues with it, and my settings are as high as they can go. hmm. weird...o__o
I have to redownload the coats, too. My game crashed. =P
I'll redo it and put it up again. =)

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:24 PM
i read through and found others were having problems so i know i'm not alone.
i'm also not sure which file screwed the game up but my game crashed too, the difference is all the textures looked fine on the characters but in the selection area it showed up as a green shirt red pants deal.

long story short though, i made a sim family tried to put them in a house and bam game dies. is there a way to bypass this. or do i need university to use either file.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LarxeneXII
I have to redownload the coats, too. My game crashed. =P
I'll redo it and put it up again. =)

yay! XD
I wanna make roxas lurk around in his coat, too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 10:23 PM
Redownload the teen robe now. Does it work?

Projects:
Request
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 8:26 PM
yay! the teen male mesh works! now little roxas can be eveaal. >:3
Instructor
#36 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:09 PM
Never played kingdom hearts, but these coats are quite lovely. Thanks for putting them up.
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:52 AM
Excellent! I wanted these for the longest time...
Test Subject
#38 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 5:34 PM
Hye what folder do u put these in i love kindomg hearts can u make a downlaodable file with all of them in it
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 5:52 PM
Hey what file o u put the file in it wont show up when i do it
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 8:16 PM
right got all the files and used hat thing to make them work but my character always stays in there same clothes
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 8:18 PM
right downlaoded them all at the same time and used q-xpress option now lets see if they are on it now and could u make a xemnas type of sim and that would be cool
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 5:25 PM
right go tthe meshes now these are cool mods
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:26 AM
Why is the file for the teen boy one so much bigger than the rest?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DClick
Why is the file for the teen boy one so much bigger than the rest?
I'm sorry, I really Have no clue. I recolored it the same as the other ones. =(

Projects:
Request
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 2:35 PM
Hey could anyone put this in "zip" file. would be greatly appreciated! ^_^
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:17 PM
Hi
hey You'r Job is awesome n_n
but for some extrange reason when i start a Family and put the org. XIII coat....it says me that the game is closed...and when I buy it it only apears the head floating of my sim...could you helpme please
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 4:09 PM
never mind, i gots it sum place else. thnx! XD luv ur work LarxenXII!

*~ If I had a heart, this is where I would die of laughter.~*
Forum Resident
#48 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 3:16 PM
its easy just put the robe meshe in your Download file and you well get it in your game its that easy I hope that works for eveyone

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyloaf
You can buy them on ebay . . .

Woot, no more naked Demyx . . . . Fab coats, seriously.
U MADE DEMYX NAKED??????????!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Test Subject
#50 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Masterkeyblade
Hi
hey You'r Job is awesome n_n
but for some extrange reason when i start a Family and put the org. XIII coat....it says me that the game is closed...and when I buy it it only apears the head floating of my sim...could you helpme please
Did u download the mesh from the harry potter robes?
Page 2 of 3