Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fish & Chips - FULLY ANIMATED!

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 15th Feb 2007 at 4:54 AM

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Instructor
#26 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 1:06 AM
Loving it, thank you!
Scholar
#27 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 1:08 AM
yay!! britfood.... i eat fish and chips sometimes but it gets harder to find a good chippie these days, one that uses real potato and real vinegar

anyway...ta muchly
Instructor
#28 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 3:41 AM
Yeah It's a huge tradition here in Australia too, good work dude you're makin me freaking hungry lol :D
Forum Resident
#29 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 4:11 AM
Looks great! Thank you! This reminds me of that Sharon, Lois and Bram song. Does anyone remember "fish and chips and vinegar, vinegar, vinegar. Fish and chips and vinegar. Pepper, pepper, pepper, salt."

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Forum Resident
#30 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 5:02 AM
I love anything British this is so awesome! Travis ur good!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 11:07 PM
oh, excellent work!!!!!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
Field Researcher
#32 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:51 PM
Fantastic job as always. Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#33 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 5:08 AM
Yum yum! But hey, where's the newspaper and the malt vinegar? You can't have proper fish n' chips without a little vinegar to sprinkle and the newspaper to wrap them in! In all seriousness, this is awesome. Reminds me a lot of where I went to school in Yorkshire.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:58 PM
Aw damn, is this my luck again - I don't get this to work! ...well, I rather don't see the food anywhere. Yes, I have all EP's and yes my Sim has enough cooking skills.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:15 AM
I love fish & chips. I can't find the mesh. It's not showing up in my game I guess thats the reason. Yum I love all sim foods. Great Job
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:21 PM
Looks very nice and thx for sharing
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 7:57 PM
Your food is simply terrific!
I always loved custom food, and yours is topping everything I ever had (and will soon make my Sims fridge explode due to overfilling with downloads!).
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 6:40 AM
thanks
yumm
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:26 PM
Mmmm you're making me wanna go down the chipper good work.. thanks for sharing :D

xx CoLe xx
xx SiMs FrEaK xx AnD PrOuD xx
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:24 PM
Great work, i could eat fish and chips all day long.

Sims 2 rocks!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:46 AM
This is really great and thanks for making it. I can't wait to have my English sims try this out. Keep up the good work.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Inventor
#42 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:26 AM
I love fish and chips.
And the plate is wonderful.
I wouldn't even eat fish and chips if they come on a regular plate. It just doesn't seem right, if you know what I mean.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 12:08 AM
Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here...the food looks great and I'm sure my Simmies enjoy it...but what does Wheat Thins have to do with Fish and Chips?
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 5:08 AM Last edited by Wessie68 : 2nd Apr 2007 at 5:15 AM.
Oh damn. I'm so hungry. I lllooooooovvvee fish & chips with salty crispy in my mouth.

I'm Aussie but still have very strong British tradition. This fish & chips :D

Many Thanks

downloading...
Mad Poster
#45 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:00 PM
Instructor
#46 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 1:11 AM
looks fantastic! thanks!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 7:12 AM
Freaking awesome. <3

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:58 PM
Friday's food, many thanx great job

Quote: Originally posted by marion876
Can someone help me.. I have no clue why none of your foods NEVER show up in my game...this is what I do (Winrar > My Documents > EA games > Downloads) and when Im in downloads I extract the rar (W/O Conformation)...so what am I doing wrong!! I really like your foods and would love to see them in my game!!

Try extracting them to your desktop and then just drag them into ur download folder......FYI You have to cook these

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 4:07 PM
This is a great object to be honest. If you make an option available "Make..." or "Make Many..." that would be helpful. Great work!

-S
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:23 AM
Yeah! How llong have I been waiting for this?
Fish and chips rule !(and guess what nationality I am...) I would gladly vote for fish and chips if it were to run for Prime Minister,me.
Thanks a lot and I love the packaging for it!
Page 2 of 4