Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coffin Rings for your morbid sims

by Adele Posted 2nd Jan 2008 at 11:27 PM

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 9:09 PM
Thanks for all the compliments, guys! :D
Field Researcher
#27 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 4:13 PM
My town of vampires will love them, but question. If you have Bon Voyage, why didn't you put these in the jewelry section? Just curious.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Swordsmasterguy
My town of vampires will love them, but question. If you have Bon Voyage, why didn't you put these in the jewelry section? Just curious.

I mentioned this in the thread for the earrings I have here, too.

Originally, these were made right when BV came out, and because I wanted them to be available to EVERYONE (including those who can resist the temptation of yet another ep :D) -- I had to keep them out of the jewelry section.

I actually have the correct BV files (I rarely use them, though-- you have to go ALL the way to a shop to get the rings, ughhhh), I just need to find them in my big scary DL folder....

Keep checking this thread, though. I'll be posting them up as soon as I can.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 8:06 PM
omg I love anything tht has to do with vampires. this will go great with them, thank you so much :D
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 6:22 PM
Beautiful, thanks ever so much. I was looking for something like these for a very specific reason, so thanks again! :D
And they're so pretty, too! Great job!

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amalinaball
Beautiful, thanks ever so much. I was looking for something like these for a very specific reason, so thanks again! :D
And they're so pretty, too! Great job!

Thank you! Were they for little vamp simmies?
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:04 AM
I'm looking for more Bon Voyage jewelery as well. I like your rings, but I'm holding out for the BV versions.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:03 PM
AMAZING! Please, please, keep creating grunge, dark, gothic stuff!!! I loved this ring! Congrats for the set.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 15th May 2008 at 5:40 AM
Not only is the ring great but I am in love with the fact that you made a custom icon for your work so I don't have to hunt thru bizillions of other things to find it! Take note creators.

"Take me to the top...Do It Now!, Gimme a sign..." -Guess the episode...-
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:46 AM
Is there any way to get these for the other hand? The Sim I'm using it for is based off a real one, and he wears it on his right hand, not the left. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th May 2008 at 4:55 PM
Everyone: Thank you!

LadyElvan: Yes, I could probably do that. Who is the real guy?? *curious*
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st May 2008 at 1:14 AM Last edited by LadyElvan : 21st May 2008 at 3:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Adele
Everyone: Thank you!

LadyElvan: Yes, I could probably do that. Who is the real guy?? *curious*

Alex O'Laughlin when he portrays Mick St John in Moonlight. He ROCKS as an actor, and there are all sorts of pictures (and more) of him at moonlightfans.com

Thanks!

Vampire Solidarity, Rah Rah Rah!
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 3:06 AM
These are so beautiful! I adore these rings. I've written them as a detail in my Vampire Legacy. I only wish they worked as jewelry now that Free Time is out. Clever customization, though!
Mad Poster
#39 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 8:46 PM
They are beautiful, but what really sealed the deal was the custom icons (so I can actually tell what the heck they are in bodyshop and CAS!).
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 12:58 AM
very detailed thank you
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 10:53 AM
Ahhh!.......I'm so thank you. For your share. It's very hardcool.
Test Subject
#42 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 2:43 PM
Amazing rings, thanks
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th May 2009 at 2:31 PM
I remind you of making them for teensI can hardly wait...*awsome*
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:49 PM
can I put these on alive sims? lol I guess I'll find out. thanks.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 11th Jul 2009 at 9:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by pikkisfani
I remind you of making them for teensI can hardly wait...*awsome*

Adele, may I second that praise and the patience with the wait?

(I have a small coven of magic-oriented artists, with a few select Nosferatu as their Day-Walker masters, that all wear one of your rings to bind them to the group. . . But, unfortunately, we have a fairly large teen membership, also.)

And may I also RAVE about your work at your site and your especially brilliant UnDead movies!

(And yes, bucky6678, almost everyone can wear these wonderful rings, except teens, it seems. . . And we'll just keep toddlers and children out of this jewelery box, okay.)

... Jim ...
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:23 AM
These are greatly beautiful! Plus, they are easy to find in the game. Thanks.
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:27 AM
Wow! Awesome quality! Great job, these look amazing!
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 4:27 AM
OMG I saw this on your movie(btw have not finished watching them yet lolz) and I guess i now know what that dude who never talked is haha but im still go to dl and watch thanks

I LOVE PARMAORE AND TWILIGHT
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 1:46 AM
My goth sims will now proceed to worship your talents in jewelery-craft.

"HIDE THE RUM!!!!" - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 11:01 AM
Thanks, they are great. Is it possible to make them BV jevellery-buyable version?
Page 2 of 3