Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Time Travel Career (with BobL custom reward object!) *Updated with custom clothing!*

by SuperFly Posted 14th Dec 2005 at 10:04 PM - Updated 25th May 2006 at 8:55 PM by SuperFly

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:11 PM
Hi guys- just wanted to say one or two things...

1st, the teen career has passed the design stage, and all that has to be implemented are the chance cards (which will be done tomorrow)

2nd, I'd like to (again) thank everyone who has thanked me and posted comments about this career- you've really spurred me on to create another career, which is already mapped out in my mind- In case you're interested, I'll give you a little clue- M.S. That's all I'm going to say for now folks

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:01 AM
I look forward to testing this 'un, Superfly. It's particularly groovy to have a custom career with its own reward object.

Many thanks, and best o' luck with those A-levels.

*hums tune to Doctor Who, and looks forward to the show's return at Christmas*

"Duh-duh-duh-la Duh-duh-duh-la Duh-duh-duh-la Da-duh-duh-duh-la
Duh-duh-duh-la Duh-duh-duh-la Duh-duh-duh-la Da-duh-duh-duh
Ooo-weeee-Ooooooooooooooo
Eeee-oooo-wooooooo.....!!" etc. :p

Pink Floyd borrowed the "Who" theme for One of these Days of course.

It'll be sweet to have a Time Lord in my neighbourhood. :D

Many thanks.

Adam.
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:30 PM
OHHHHHH my Godddddddddd!!!!!!!!
Love it...
Me encanta...
Esta demasiao, pasao
Jejejeej that's some puertorrican slang...
It means/// IT'S OFF THE HOOK!!!!!
Thanx for all your hard work!!!!!1

Y aprenderás entonces que hay cosas como rosas, cosas que son hermosas sin saber que lo son...

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 4:21 AM
Can't wait to try it! Thanks for going the extra steps to include chance cards and getting everything complete.
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 5:59 AM
I was trying to take a stab at modding and make fill out this request many months ago... It turned out it wasn't my modding skills that were bad, it was my creativity that was crummy. I couldn't think of anything for the chance cards, which I wouldn't release it unless those were done... long story short I gave up.

Thank you for making this career, cause even if I did finish mine, it wouldn't have lived up to this.
Instructor
#31 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 6:21 AM
hahha, that would be so cool. but i don't know if I'm thinking about the right thing... lol will schoebel and channel 9 made an appearance in the chance cards?

Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
In case you're interested, I'll give you a little clue- M.S. That's all I'm going to say for now folks
Field Researcher
#32 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wintermuteai1
Excellent work as always SuperFly! I love time travel concepts. Did you perhaps remember seeing this same message i am writing before, when we went through the Mobius Continuum?
Excellent work as always SuperFly! I love time travel concepts. Did you perhaps remember seeing this same message i am writing before, when we went through the Mobius Continuum?
...Opps, sorry! got caught in a time-loop, surely a paradox has occured!
lol

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor from laughing. Call me silly but I love silly and clever humor. hehe

Awesome Superfly!! I saw that career request and thought it was cool. Color me impressed. :*)

Oh yeah, good luck with your A Levels.

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 1:04 PM
the last level is not that special, great career but
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 3:00 AM
Can someone tell me real quick how to install a career?Do I just put in the download folder and hope my Sims find the job or do is there some other method?LOL,sorry but I am new. :D
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 10:52 AM
Cool! I can't wait to download it! What the pay like?

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DCman4ever
Can someone tell me real quick how to install a career?Do I just put in the download folder and hope my Sims find the job or do is there some other method?LOL,sorry but I am new. :D

Place all the files in My Documents/ EA Games/ The Sims 2/ Downloads

Test Subject
#37 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:54 PM
Thanks,I just wish the game would run on my new laptop.I tried but it doesn't.Does anyone know if it can run on an AMD Turion 64?If so,then I'll reinstall. :D
Instructor
#38 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:10 PM
oooooooooooh Mama likeeeee!!!!!!!!

Thankeee kindly!

huggies,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:58 AM
ok where does the pocket watch come in...? i love it- is it an object in the game?? sorry i havent read this entire post.. just the mostly the first page. but still wonering
Field Researcher
#40 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:49 AM
Great job Superfly!I can`t wait to play it!
Up until now I havn`t found any problems with it!

(\__/)
( ^.^ )
(")__(")

ThanQ!
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ravenjwolfe
ok where does the pocket watch come in...? i love it- is it an object in the game?? sorry i havent read this entire post.. just the mostly the first page. but still wonering

The pocket watch? It is a result of a google image search for a pocket watch, intended to make my career look more interesting The reward object is the small clock opposite my career tester on the computer.

Field Researcher
#42 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:06 AM
Holy dancing Banana! This brings back some memories of Back to the future. Or past, or presant, whenever..............Thanks to the creator of both carrer and reward object. Ya'll sum smart-e peoples. Dumb guy moment.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Scholar
#43 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:31 PM
e-x-x-x-cellent! thanks. :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Fluffy
retired moderator
#44 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 9:58 AM
Superfly,
you have the quirkiest ideas for careers
and I keep loving them
another great one,
thanks for sharing
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#45 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 12:59 PM
Dude, you guys are unobservant. (Must have been watching to much Strangerhood :D)

What I mean to say is: Fantabulous Superfly!!! In the chance card we've got a screnshot of, end of the penultimate paragraph, "how to we sort out what's happened?"...
Just being pedantic.

Thanks again for your brilliant work! And good luck with your A-Levels!
Thanks again for... actually no, everyone else has been that cheesy, I shall raise myself above such childish jokes. raise myself above such childish jokes. raise myself above such childish jokes.
:D
whiterider

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 10:29 PM
thanx great work
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 11:50 AM
so cool!!!!!the reward especially!!!
Instructor
#48 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:14 PM
grat idea! i luv all ur downloads!!!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
#49 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 1:05 AM
Very cool career, it's the first one I've ever downloaded into my game. :nod:

Thank you!

<33 Kayla
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:19 PM
I wanna try this career, but it's the first time I've ever downloaded one, what do I do with it? where / how do I install it in the game?

Dallandra

Well you can't blame me, I'm blond

Almost 1000 Sim 2 links: http://dr.sims.jouwpagina.nl/
Page 2 of 5