Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haruno Sakura and Yamanaka Ino from Naruto Part I & Part II

by Sango_91 Posted 2nd May 2008 at 1:15 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2010 at 12:15 PM by Sango_91

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:11 PM
Hey,I am really sorry that I am answering this post a little late. First of all, you'll have to install WinRAR on your computer to open the file. Second you'll need the Sims2Pack Clean Installer to install it and use the custom content in your game.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 10:32 PM Last edited by Dai : 2nd Aug 2008 at 4:00 PM. Reason: clarification
Sango, I'm sure I have have thanked you before, but I cannot stress how important your Naruto creations are for me. Without them, I'm not sure I would've started playing the game again (I took 18 months of from playing and seeing these is what finally brought me back). However... I can't seem to find Sakura's SHORT pink hair. I have the mesh and all I'm finding is a red under custom. Is it somewhere else? I don't think it's my computer monitor settings, but who knows...?
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 2:00 AM
Wonderful job on the sims!! ^,-,^ They're the best on this site. :3
Only one (err, 2?) problem:
When I downloaded them, the original Sakura/Ino sims showed up in my game, but the Shippuden wouldn't. Maybe it's 'cause I didn't save it in the right location? Or because it's not in a sims2pack type file?
Other than that, wonderful job! Arigatou!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FullMetalNaruto4
Wonderful job on the sims!! ^,-,^ They're the best on this site. :3
Only one (err, 2?) problem:
When I downloaded them, the original Sakura/Ino sims showed up in my game, but the Shippuden wouldn't. Maybe it's 'cause I didn't save it in the right location? Or because it's not in a sims2pack type file?
Other than that, wonderful job! Arigatou!

The Shippuuden Version did not show up because it is the same sim. I cannot upload the same sim two times. Because of that the Shippuuden package only includes the clothes and hair. In your game you can change it then.
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sango_91
The Shippuuden Version did not show up because it is the same sim. I cannot upload the same sim two times. Because of that the Shippuuden package only includes the clothes and hair. In your game you can change it then.

Oh, I didn't know that...
Haha, I'm a baka sorry for the trouble it should work!
Hey one more ?-
Should I extract the package to ea games/the sims 2/downloads?
Cause when I extracted the Hinata Shippuden set into my anime downloads folder, the clothes wouldn't show up in my game.
Thankies! :D
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 9:11 PM
I always extract packages into the downloads folder. One of the Ino dl'ds is a package, the other is a Simpack.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 7:50 AM
You can either extract them to your downloads folder or to your saved sims folder, both should work. As for the sims, you should use the CleanInstaller to get them working in your game.
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AIN
Hi somebodi can help me?
My problem:
I download the pack, but it dosen't work!
No just it, the all....
Somebody can tell me how can i install the packs?

1. Did you download the meshes?
2. Did you extract them?
3. Did you put them in your downloads folder?
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 4:53 PM
Sorry to ask again, but even though I don't need Ino, I want her 'cause she's pretty. But, I need her hair. D8.
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:42 PM
hey hey hey! i really loved the sims! (i have probs...)
so the prob is: the mesh DIDN'T WORK AGAIN!! so i cant play it on the game...

the prob is:
-The clothes of ino didn't show up
-Her hair (two of them) didn't show up
-i cant install the two of them FULL

so i cant use it on the game... should you help me please?
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:45 PM
why you dont upload it on the sims2pack file in the rar. or zip.?
it makes me hard to play...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#37 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 1:11 PM
Temari shippuden - The creator linked to the meshes in the first post and explained which ones to get. You have to go there and download them separately. Really not that hard... Please do not double post.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 6:11 PM
Hii i really like them but i have one problem..i already have the mesh of sakura's short hair but i dont see her outfit or pink her..i hope you can help me
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 12:10 AM
Sweet! Thanks 4 leaving the old sets included, 'cause every now and then, the custom content I download will crash the game and I have to delete it all and find the stuff that works again! I like Ino's new hair mesh better, and the fixed clothing really helped (I still feel kinda stupid from my recend "discovery" about fixing the problem about the lines that I posted on your Hinata Hyuuga download...LOL)! Are you still gonna upload fixed versions of Hinata's clothing?
(okay, I shutup now...)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 3:09 PM
Yes, I'll update Hinata's clothes, too, but currently I have not enough time to make it. After the christmas days, I'll upload them here.
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 3:17 AM
Hello, i want to have Skaura with long hair, I think I downloaded evrything i need to, and the custom content appears in the game, but the recolors for example for her outfit, dont show up, just like a floral outfit, and her hair is just long black hair. how can i make the recolors show up? please help.

thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 10:04 AM
If you downloaded the meshes and installed them correctly, there shoudn't be any problem.
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:46 AM Last edited by WillowSeraphim : 7th Jan 2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Found what I was looking for.
I've read through all the instructions and comments to get the meshes and recolours. However, I am having a slight problem identifying which peggyZone download on that page I need. None of the meshes exactly look like the Ino hair in your images. Is it the bottom mesh on the page you linked to? I'm sure I'm just being dense, but after having to register on the website to try to download any meshes I'm really confused.

I DO love the sims though. I've been looking everywhere and these are THE BEST I've seen.

Edit: I found what I was looking for. The recolor of the Ino Hair Mesh on the PeggyZone website specifies which mesh number is needed. Guess that's what I get for trying to download things in order. ^_^ Also, not sure if they've added meshes or deleted some, but the mesh you need is now on page 8 instead of 9. I can't wait to try these out.
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:01 AM
Thank you making sakura can you make kakashi and itachi to with sakura!!!!!!kakashi/sakura or itachi/sakura forever
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:10 PM
Hi there,

First, thank ya for those Sims ^^

But there is a problem : SoSweetSims seems to be down/closed.
So it's impossible for now to use your creation :/

Do you have any idea ?
Ange.
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:48 PM
Thank you very much for sharing Sakura and Ino. They're really beautiful. ^^
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 6:48 PM
i LOVE your sims, but i cant download any of the newer versions nor the meshes pack
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 1:19 AM
Thanks for the new meshes and Sims! I downloaded the older Sims, and I'm happy that I can now finally use them with the mesh.
Test Subject
#49 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 7:27 AM
i'm having a problem with Sakura's mesh when I extract it not all of it comes out
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th May 2009 at 7:44 AM
okay, am try download this it keep saying please double chick a custom content package file to install the content.
Page 2 of 3