Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ryou Bakura and Yami Bakura's Hair

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 30th Oct 2005 at 10:08 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 11:33 AM
It's soooooooo adorable..! Me luves it! <333
#27 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:00 AM
i downloaded it to my comp but i can't figure out where to go from there. which one do i click on?! i got his body now which one for his hair?!?!?
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:46 PM
OMFG! thast SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:17 PM
this is something i have been looking for.. Thanks!!! ^^

"Do you know why the fireflies glow?"
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th May 2006 at 11:13 AM
Kawaii!!! ^^

Calamity has called forth on more calamity.
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:00 PM
Oh, thats a very nice job! You are an genie!
(I'm from germany, also I'm not so good in english. I hope, you can understand me!)
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:32 AM
...holy crap. This is incredible. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:14 PM
Default Wow
Wow! Thank you!!!! This makes me so happy, I have been meaning to make a yu-gi-oh hair for a while now, but it is proving very annoying. Do you think that you could have ago at Yugi/Atem's hair?
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 5:39 PM
I love Bakura! Thank you! Could you make Marik. please. *PuppyDogEyes*
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:25 AM
When I went to unzip the folder, it says that there's nothing in it, but I know it's worked before, (before my laptop died I used this mesh.) Any ideas as to why it's doing that? Any help would be very much appreciated. ^__^
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:11 AM
Wahhh thankyou so much for this!

One weird problem though--I've downloaded this before and it worked fine for at least a year, until I went and uninstalled the expansions and base games. Now, after having downloaded it at least five times literally, Ryou's hair won't show up in the game nor bodyshop (I had to download Yami Bakura's two times for it to work). This never happened before, but I'm just wondering if there was a change in the file or my computer's just weird. Thankyou!
Test Subject
#37 Old 29th May 2008 at 5:46 AM
Is the mesh still working properly? I redownloaded it and I there are errors whenever I try to extract Ryou's hair in my Downloads folder TT_TT

Hoping to see Yugi next XD as Kaiba is really simple to make XD

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 11:18 PM
<33333333

Can you do Pegasus? Omg I will love you forever <3
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:45 AM
Request
Luna could you make a Yugi and The Pharoh (Atem) People PLEASE you would be my hero
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:10 AM
I love this so much,I downloaded it before I could say "yaoi".
It looks so awesome. :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:05 PM
i love you
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:09 AM
I cannot download it!!! When I tried to open it, the file was unknown. Help?
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:18 AM
Hello Luna. Thank you so much for going through the trouble of makeing this for all of us to enjoy. But, I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the hair. See, I downloded it and no matter what I do, the hair wont show up on the sim or anything. Both versions of the hair, might I add. So, I hope you dont think I'm needy or anything, but might you have a answer to my troubles? Its driving me nuts. -__- So, if you would please or could, help me with this? I would feel very happy to know you could. ^_^ Or anyone else for that matter. Hehehe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 3:24 PM
Oh my Ra. You are...gah. -head explodes-
Thank you so much for this! 8D
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 11:06 PM
Hey I'm new on Modthesims and I can't find the mesh for this. Also, how do you install the mesh? Pleas e help I really love Bakura and really want to download him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 7:11 AM
Osrry if I already posted this (I'm still getting used to this site) but where is the mesh download? I can't find it anywhere. And what program do you need to download a mesh? Please help!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 7:26 AM
Nevermind! I realized the mesh is part of the download. I'm so sorry for my troubling comments!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 6:21 AM
Bakura and Ryou are my most favorite characters in Yugioh. :3 Quite happy to see this for the sims 2 games. ;D If you think their hair is wild try doing Malik and Marik's hair style. XD It'd be nice to get their hair for the games as well. Thanks a lot for this mesh! I use it now more than ever. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 4:38 PM
I know a million people already asked this, but I where the heck is that mesh? <:c I follows the link you put up, but it just took meto the comments. I looked through all of them, but found nothing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:30 AM
Same here, I keep getting sent to the comments and I cannot find the mesh. Help? T_T
Page 2 of 3