Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - Fat Lady! :) *UPDATED 4-16-05* Oufit zip file now available!

by faeriegurl Posted 12th Apr 2005 at 5:54 AM - Updated 16th Apr 2005 at 5:11 AM by faeriegurl

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 225 Feedback Posts
Page 5 of 10
Instructor
#101 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 2:45 PM
One suggestion on how you could improve her is to make her arms fatter/flabbier.
Maybe a fatter neck too...
Thanks for the great work!
Test Subject
#102 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 8:01 PM
Default fat lady clothing
I created it today...yet still I can't create the skirt mesh, so the fat girl remains in her pants. It's not perfect, but I hope you will like it. Let's promote size acceptance

(hails to Peggysims2 ! http://www.peggysims2.net/ )
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  5f30d426_fat20good.rar (176.3 KB, 587 downloads)
Test Subject
#103 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 8:11 PM
Default another plus size clothing

BBW rules
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  5f286be6_fat31good.rar (279.4 KB, 546 downloads)
Test Subject
#104 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by martaxl
I created it today...yet still I can't create the skirt mesh, so the fat girl remains in her pants. It's not perfect, but I hope you will like it. Let's promote size acceptance

(hails to Peggysims2 ! http://www.peggysims2.net/ )

i <3 your clothes! could you possible try and make some clothes for the fat guy mesh?
Test Subject
#105 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:28 AM
I tried, but I am not satisfied with any of them.As I said, I can't create meshes, and the fat guy's problem is too tight pants - he looks extremely ridiculous in everything I put on him
Instructor
#106 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:16 AM
Sweetie!! You continue to amaze me everyday!!! Nice work!!
Test Subject
#107 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 8:28 PM
Default Kool
Thanks! Great mesh! PERFECT for a Sim that I want to make! >:D
Test Subject
#108 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 5:26 AM
i just love that mesh and bbw's :fallen:
Test Subject
#109 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 7:03 AM
You did a wonderful job on this! I see people asking for outfits, so I will work on some for people to download. Thanks again for this wonderful mesh!!
Test Subject
#110 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 7:22 PM
speaking as a fat girl--she needs bigger upper arms. it should be proportional to the thighs. other than that this mesh looks great (high praise from me)
Test Subject
#111 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 7:05 PM
Maybe it would now be possible to link a custom nude skin for the fatlady to her mesh since I have seen that beosboxboy has a custom nude mesh linked to a custom nude skin in the adult section.
It would be great for the sim to keep her "form" at all times.
Test Subject
#112 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 1:27 PM
heh, yeah. everybody can´t be perfect. thanks for sharing. / love emma <3
Test Subject
#113 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:49 PM
I would love to see a mesh that is a sort of combination of this one and the very early "superhero" chick mesh. It would be like this one only with larger, more muscular calves and arms, a more toned tummy, and bigger breasts. (This would be great- then I could finally get a self-sim that looks a little bit like me)

Alainan
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 7:14 PM
martaxl, love your recolours!
Test Subject
#115 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 4:40 PM
please make the fat lady mesh for all age groups or young adult
Scholar
#116 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:24 PM
thanks this is cool
Test Subject
#117 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:50 PM
Hey guys,

this is my first post, but I just had to say thanks so much for this mesh. Its gorgeous! Just a shame it wasnt included by maxis in the beginning.

I love the way you can still make them fatter on top of the mesh - So in affect you get 2 body sizes for the price of one.

Heres a few outfits I made for my lovely fat girls...(some are mine, but a lot are 'borrowed' from other peoples textures either way they look great!)
Screenshots
#118 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 5:48 PM
You guys are too talented! I am happy to have some bigger people in my game. Now she will have real "big" girl issues...finding cute clothes! LOL
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:39 PM Last edited by gapfashionprep : 9th Aug 2005 at 5:28 AM.
this is an outfit i made for the mesh. what do you guys think? my concept for it is sexy, glamourous dancing diva kinda clubbish.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  kelexisredorbdre.rar (196.2 KB, 200 downloads)

working on project of Gap Store right now with custom gap walls. when done, will upload.
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilrosaleen
Maybe it would now be possible to link a custom nude skin for the fatlady to her mesh since I have seen that beosboxboy has a custom nude mesh linked to a custom nude skin in the adult section.
It would be great for the sim to keep her "form" at all times.

Hooray, I am also requesting such a thing...beosboxboy and marvine have done so and it would be so great to have different shapes and sizes of people. It is so boring having them all be 'fashion model' perfect, or just have a pear shape ... very subtle...

I know creators do work together on these things, so Faeriegurl Please!...Pretty Please!
K
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 4:01 AM Last edited by Drawboom : 16th Aug 2005 at 4:30 AM. Reason: Yet more to say. Sheesh, what a motormouth!
Quote: Originally posted by KinwatsaZ
Hooray, I am also requesting such a thing... I know creators do work together on these things, so Faeriegurl Please!...Pretty Please!
K

Marvine mentioned work on a tutorial for linking skins to meshes but it hasn't appeared yet, so I second (or is it third?) your request. I know Faeriegurl is super-duper busy and stuff but her Fatgirl is soooo much beloved :lovestruc she deserves a linked skin. I do hope somebody can work on this.

Gapfashionprep: The outfit is sexy and, um...scandalously brief. (Reminds me of a couple of big girls I ran into in a bar in east L.A. but that's another story.) The best part, though, is that necklace. Worth a download all by itself. I like your Sim model too.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Field Researcher
#122 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 5:10 AM
um how do you use the meshes? i've been wondering for a while...is it a new body type, something to use with bodyshop?
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 1:04 PM Last edited by Drawboom : 16th Aug 2005 at 1:32 PM. Reason: Too much information.
Quote: Originally posted by staciew1
um how do you use the meshes? i've been wondering for a while...is it a new body type, something to use with bodyshop?

Yes, it's a new body type. And, yes, it'll appear in the clothing category in CAS (Create-A-Sim) and Bodyshop. Just select an outfit that uses this mesh when choosing clothes for your Sim and voila! There are also underwear, swimsuit, etc, skins created for this mesh. You'll have to get those too if you want her to be fat when she's dressed in those outfits.
Plus you can download or create an invisible outfit so she can appear nude. But custom body meshes don't work when the Sim is truly nude, such as when showering. They'll appear as the Maxis "normal" body type. That's the only bummer.
Um, this is my first time answering a question like this so I hope I wasn't too confusing.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Field Researcher
#124 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drawboom
Yes, it's a new body type. And, yes, it'll appear in the clothing category in CAS (Create-A-Sim) and Bodyshop. Just select an outfit that uses this mesh when choosing clothes for your Sim and voila! There are also underwear, swimsuit, etc, skins created for this mesh. You'll have to get those too if you want her to be fat when she's dressed in those outfits.
Plus you can download or create an invisible outfit so she can appear nude. But custom body meshes don't work when the Sim is truly nude, such as when showering. They'll appear as the Maxis "normal" body type. That's the only bummer.
Um, this is my first time answering a question like this so I hope I wasn't too confusing.

oh so all those clothes i saw earlier in the thread were for this mesh...which sucks because i only have winzip...i'll try fitting it to something in bodyshop if i can, this will be really interesting, thanks!

oh wait, um so will the clothes that use this mesh override the thin version of it, or is it different?
Test Subject
#125 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by staciew1
oh so all those clothes i saw earlier in the thread were for this mesh...which sucks because i only have winzip...i'll try fitting it to something in bodyshop if i can, this will be really interesting, thanks!

oh wait, um so will the clothes that use this mesh override the thin version of it, or is it different?

I'm pretty sure you can have both versions of the clothes at the same time since they're seperate meshes.
Page 5 of 10