Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unincluded Box Art Clothing

by wlsestudios Posted 28th Jul 2008 at 9:50 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2008 at 11:30 PM by wlsestudios

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 10:49 AM
Wow, well done, I didn't even notice
What I did notice though was the free time cover. I saw it before I had bough the game and couldn't wait to get the wavy hairstyle on the front. Then I get the game: Ah-hem, where is the wavy hairstyle! *grumble stupid maxis grumble*

I <3 black squirrels
Scholar
#27 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 4:28 AM
"Look at her. So happy throwing snowballs. Bless. If only she knew that her outfit was totally fake!"
*tee-hee* This line has me laughing almost as much as everyone's obvious fav:"wrapped in a garment of lies".
Thanks for the clothes. I appreciate you sharing. btw Your descriptions are the absolute best!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Forum Resident
#28 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 9:01 PM
Thank you for doing this! I absolutely love the flour. :lovestruc
And brilliant descriptions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 10:55 PM
Thank yooooou! It always irked me when I looked at the covers because they show outfits that weren't in the game. this made me happy :3

and I agree with punkagothicrockabillica and mouse. with the latter, I have the image described on the reverse of my bg case so when I have time I'll add a pic. (I'm a little busy at the mo)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:35 AM Last edited by Alizatina : 31st Jul 2014 at 1:36 AM. Reason: Grammar >.<
I know that this is 6 years too late, but that "Wrapped in a Garment of lies" has be in stitches...
Page 2 of 2