Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uzuki Shion

by thunderbreak Posted 1st Apr 2005 at 5:19 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:25 PM
GREAT JOB!!! She's almost identical to the Shion in Xenosaga!.....maybe you can make Shion from Xenosaga II.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 2:15 AM
*squeals* OMFG YOU ARE WONDERFUL. Shion is the best ever. ;3;
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 1:07 PM
Wow, she looks awesome. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 9:21 PM
She is adorible! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd May 2005 at 10:35 PM
I don't know this game either but I think she's so cute! I love the eyes. Thank you.
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd May 2005 at 12:01 AM
This is an excellent sim all-round, but with the added bonus of having the best anime face I've seen yet. Well done
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th May 2005 at 11:32 PM
Default hi
I want her! But I dont have university and I don't quite understand the directions in the other thread about those without University. I have pocketrar but it wont open it...please help I'm new to the Sims2
#33 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:31 PM
awww ^^ she's sooo cute !! a wonderful work !! i have played all xenosaga games 12 and i even had a glimpse of xeno freaks , [also watched the anime] its a really cool game ^^ , i am wondering tough can any 1 make a skin of MOMO? [ the cutie on my avatar <<<] ^^ pls? tankyou ^^
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 9:10 AM
You really do amazing work great job and thanks bunches for sharing!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MicBri
Wow....... amazing she looks "just like" Shion in the game! I've never seen any sim creation so close to the actual character. I look forward to playing her in the game and finaly hooking her up with Allen, Speaking of do you think you may make one of him in the future?
Bri
Allen? Is that guy the dude who wants to hook up with Shion but doesn't have the guts? I've never actually beat Xenosaga before(got too boring)

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Allen? Is that guy the dude who wants to hook up with Shion but doesn't have the guts? I've never actually beat Xenosaga before(got too boring)

Yea thats the guy! can you make him? :D

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MicBri
Yea thats the guy! can you make him? :D
Got a good picture of him front and back? I can't seem to find any.

Don't get mad, get even.
#38 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:45 PM
Do you think you could do one of Momo and Jr? Or maybe Juli and Sakura? I dont really know...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:14 PM
I don't think I can do the hair, the reason I accepted this request is that I realize that all the parts are within my skill limits. So yeah, sorry

Don't get mad, get even.
#40 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:11 AM
Is it possible for you to make any other character :confused: I understand if you cant, I dont even know how to make sims with the Body Shop at all
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:37 AM Last edited by thunderbreak : 30th Jul 2005 at 12:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kos_mos/Momo
Is it possible for you to make any other character :confused: I understand if you cant, I dont even know how to make sims with the Body Shop at all
Well, you don't really make sims using Body Shop, you assemble sims using Body Shop, I use Corel Photo Paint to make skins. You can request for someone else, just make sure the character's features aren't too exaggerated

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:58 AM
wow it looks exactly like her,awsome job
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:25 AM Last edited by MicBri : 30th Jul 2005 at 10:10 AM.
Got a good picture of him front and back? I can't seem to find any.

Hi!
Sorry it took so long to get back, Our hard drive went...click, click, cliiiiicckkk!
Anyway yes i do have pics going to get them.....
Heres a cluster:
Screenshots

Oh, roh bitah!
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#44 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:39 AM
You can send me the url of the pictures through PM if you want. That'll save more time.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:15 AM
Ok heres some single shots, hope there clear enough to make out.
Screenshots

Oh, roh bitah!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:21 AM
You can send me the url of the pictures through PM if you want. That'll save more time.

Sorry Id have to have Mic do that and she's kinda buisy at the moment :Slap:

Oh, roh bitah!
#47 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 7:20 PM
awesome! =D
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 6:41 AM
Well do you think you can do Allen?

Oh, roh bitah!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:37 AM
To be honest with you I don't think I'll make him. I'm very busy with work recently and I've already got tons of requests piled up. Sorry.

Don't get mad, get even.
#50 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:29 PM
I... think... I love you XD

I love shion! This is AMAZING!
Page 2 of 3