Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nintendo Wii & PS3 Launch Items *Update On Glass Shelves*

by pacotacoplayer Posted 29th Dec 2006 at 10:43 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:00 PM by pacotacoplayer

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kitanazworld
Oh man this is wicked! I've got the 60 gig ps3, but play and favor the Wii a whole lot more right now. Now my Sims can have a display too, that's too neat These look very good in game as well! Excellent set here thanks sooo much

Same

Well done :p
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:22 PM
Hmm.. sry, but I can't find the Shelf, althoug it's really fitting into technique shop sets.. Can anybody plz help me? And why has the shelf another ending than all the other items?

Cu,
Philipp
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Christoph680
Hmm.. sry, but I can't find the Shelf, althoug it's really fitting into technique shop sets.. Can anybody plz help me? And why has the shelf another ending than all the other items?

Cu,
Philipp

Make sure you own the Open For Business expansion pack and have it installed in order to find the shelf in Surfaces/Shelves.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:04 PM
WiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
thxxxxx
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Christoph680 : 30th Dec 2006 at 7:20 PM.
I've got it installed.. but i think, now I could find it, if i didn't install the Pets expansion.. Now all my already downloaded objects don't work anymore.. :-(

CU,
Philipp

[Edit]

Thx very much for this special download. Just had to restart the game once.. now it runs perfectly.

Cu,
Philipp
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 11:52 PM
Great work! Any chance of a 360 pack?
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:28 AM
Yeh i carnt find the shelves either?? i have Base game, UNI, NIGHTLIFE, OFB, some christmas one and PETS....i canrt find it help me
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:03 AM Last edited by giggy6004 : 31st Dec 2006 at 1:35 AM.
I think you need to rename the file of the shelves as I can't find them in the game

Edit:
The shelves don't appear and they seam to be broken when I rename the file.
Do not add the shelves till its fixed
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:34 AM
Thanks mate
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:13 AM
Hi, i have the same problem like the other people i have the NightLife,OFB and the Base game and i have downloaded the file (i have Q-Xpress installer- Debug Version V1.18 and I downloaded like that and not actualy going into the folder and puting the file in the download folder) Correctly and i couldent find the shelfs where you said they would be and i dont know what do do now can you please help me. by the way congrats on the trophy and this product is verry cool!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:19 AM
Thanks for the input, guys. I will upload the non-backup version of the glass shelves. Try that one

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:58 PM
Thanks for fixing them and the glass shelves work perfectely fine. Thank you soooooooo much and i dont think you have to have the sims pets not sure about that but this is soooooo coool!!!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:04 AM
I don't own either gaming platform, but I still think this is a great set. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:48 AM
sweet! well just because i cant get one doesnt mean my sims cant! lol thanks, the wiis look totally awesome!!!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:00 PM
Great, I love it! I'm sure it'll go down a storm at my sims' store

curly
Space Pony
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyber_mouse
There's always one pissin on everybody else fun
I'm doing nothing of the sort. I'm simply saying what I see-- and it's true as well. I'm not saying anything bad about the creator or anything like that, but I noticed there's only one PS3 item so I said it. If you have a problem with that well that's too bad.
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:58 PM
You could do one of these packs for each f the big three consoles.

Each would get a few games, some controllers, and the console box.

That would be excellent.

This is a great set. Promtly downloaded and installed.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:24 AM
Mean. That Is So Cool! I Want It So Bad! Ur Good!
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:05 PM
THX for your good working, and can you tell me which folder i can put the file named ptp-OFBshelf-glass-MESH-EXC.real in? Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:59 AM
Thank you ! so mutch!!! :D
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BobSalawalatski
You could do one of these packs for each f the big three consoles.

Each would get a few games, some controllers, and the console box.

That would be excellent.

This is a great set. Promtly downloaded and installed.

Yes, This is a great set... Nothing bad to be said about that lol... I was just disappointed to not see 360 stuff there too, as I immediately thought of setting up a game store... Hopefully you will consider adding more PS3 items like the other user said, and 360 stuff :lovestruc
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 4:13 AM
cool, i'm gonna make a nintendo store
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:35 AM
Thanks! I like having a variety of stores
Instructor
#49 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 6:28 PM
This is.....Great!!
Now only thing I need now is a Gamestop or EB Games Store sign........
Nice job!!
Instructor
#50 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:09 AM
NICE! Too bad though, you can't get to play with it.

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Page 2 of 3