Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simfantastic 2's Vehicle Mania! 6 cars with many recolors!

by simfantastic2 Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 5:05 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:39 PM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 4:21 PM
YOU AR FANTASTIC! Now i dont have to want so long for cars! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 5:31 PM
Well, you should just install it like any other object, and it should be in decorative section in statues. I am sorry i dont know otherwise, or go to option in the game when you are at a lot, go to game options, and see if your catalogs are allowing custom content, hope i helped.
Instructor
#28 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:17 PM
can you make a drivable limo after nightlife come out :?:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 1:29 AM
Posibly, i might, who knows, first i need to see if their are new parts or something to the cars, but i will keep that in mind.
Instructor
#30 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:04 PM
ok thanks
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 2:11 AM
Thanks so much I can't wait to see all the cool cars.
I'm going to make a humungos car sale yard in my game
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 1:22 PM
These are great cars!!! Now that NL is out, is there any way of converting your town cars into NL compatible cars to be driven? I actually had these since you first uploaded them and I am shocked not to see that I hadn't commented before. Please accept my apologies on not expressing that you did such an outstanding job!! I see that there aren't any town cars like these as of yet for NL. Do you think it's possible to make happen?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:37 PM
An assortment! That's great. Thank you
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
They are so great those cars and in recolors. I hope that they'll work with pretrak ones.
Is there the jeep included? If yes, could you please make a recolor in withe? (I mean the Army Jeep). And one in dark blue? I need them for a kind of story. :D

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:59 AM
Is there any way to make these cars drivable now that so many EPs are out?

Lord let me live this day so that if I found it was my last I would have lived it no differently.

"It's the simple things in life you treasure."
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 2:33 AM
thank you
Page 2 of 2