Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hinata Hyuuga: Original Character and Shippuuden Version

by Sango_91 Posted 10th May 2008 at 7:39 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2010 at 12:39 PM by Sango_91

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 12:40 PM
Nice sim you made (again)
so, i need to download those meshes right? thx

Whaddaya think?? crazy am i? ..... hmm.. ima nanji desu ka?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 3:39 PM
Actually that's why it says "Needed" x)
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 8:59 AM
On the so sweet sim page that the link you offer sends us to, the mesh for Hinata is actually the fourth one now. You might want to edit that but meh, I found it easily, so it's not necessary. Very good job! Thanks! ^.^
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 8:45 PM
Please respond! I can't download that sosweetsims mesh... It just opens some weird writings and stuff.. but Hinata is cute!! Thank you already!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 5:00 PM
I am really sorry. I tried and for me the dowload works without any problems, so I dunno what your problem might be.
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 10:48 AM
Default Growing up
Quote: Originally posted by xiaojiang
i was wondering if the clothes are only for teen or young adult and adult as well. i'm always so disappointed that my sims can no longer wear naruto custom once they turn into an adult. thanks anyway, she looks awesome!

There is a cheat to stop your sims growing up, just open the cheat console (Shift+Ctrl+C) and type "aging off", press enter and there you go!
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 12:27 AM
I figured out how to remove the crinkle lines!!! Reduce the texture detail!
OH YEAH GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 1:11 PM
I already know that x) I'll upload the fixed clothing soon.
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:08 AM
Thank you making Hintata she looks great!!!Hintata/Naruto forever
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:39 PM
Your work its incredible, but bad for you and for the people love your work, you take lots of blueizumi clothes, and now the bluizumi links to the meshes and clothes are broken.
Scholar
#36 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:51 AM
Thank you, Sango Chan!!! yet another beautiful sim made by you!

Btw, love the show
Test Subject
#37 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:19 PM
Dear Sango-san,
I love the Hinata sim you made, I really do. Personally, I think it's the best on the entire site. Anyway; I'm pretty new to downloading (I've only downloaded one, Naruto) sims, so when I tried to install Hinata I kept getting problems, like it says 'File damaged' or something like that. Do you have any advice? I'm desperate to install Hinata onto my game!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:57 AM
hmm... which installer did you use?
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Sango_777 : 7th Mar 2009 at 12:13 AM.
I used Winzar to extract the files, and then used Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer to install the contents. (Well, at least tried). For some reason, when I tried to install Sakura, (the one you made) it worked. But for Hinata, it won't. Some of the custom content won't show up, and when I tried to install the Shippuden Hinata, it failed. Please help!

Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 9:27 AM
The site where you're supposed to download meshes for hair and clothes (Sosweetsims, i think?) isn't opening. It says 404 not found or opens "parent directory" site, which leads nowhere. I hope that you could put those meshes in the download too or something else, because this sim is awesome
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 1:56 PM
Thanks for uploading the meshes :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
i cant download the mesh package
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 10:02 AM
Heya Sango! ;o; Sorry for once again bothering you, but just like Luci Hatake I can't download either.
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 4:38 AM Last edited by Dragoona101 : 2nd Apr 2009 at 4:58 AM.
can you post up the meshes for the outfit because there is no "sosweetsims" site. And if there was (idk)then it's gone. And now I can't get her outfit to work. And with that sever crash thing that had occured I'm not sure which of your new files could have been corrupted. It was most likely that mesh that you put up though. (figures the most important file breaks)

Test Subject
#47 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:12 PM
When I click on the downloads it directs me to a broken page. I really want to download Shippuuden Hinata. Can the links be fixed, please?
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:31 PM
The mesh for the cloths are gone could you include them please.
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:45 PM
Awesome sim! But it looks like I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I could download everything for Shippuden Hinata except for the clothing mesh. Whenever I try to go to the sosweetsims site, it says 404, that it doesn't exist. It would be a HUGE help if you could fix the links?

3rd Seat 10th Squad of Soul Society
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th May 2009 at 6:44 PM
i cant download the fixed outfits

Do you like waffles? Yeah, we like waffles.
Do you like pancakes? Yeah, we like pancakes.
Do you like french toast? I dont know, have never tasted some of that yet....xD
Page 2 of 4