Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #19: SEVEN new beautiful trees - *FFS REQUIRED*

by Numenor Posted 26th Apr 2006 at 10:33 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:53 PM by Numenor

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 3:55 AM
Thank you so much Callum91 and Numeror for extracting these lovely trees for us. I read in a post at the BBS one person asked a maxis person if they left goodies for us to find and he said search and you might find and you did Callum91. Thanks
Scholar
#52 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:00 PM
These trees are so beautiful.Its so cool to have new trees.Thanks so much to you and to Callum91.You did a great job (as usually!)
Instructor
#53 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:20 PM
Thanks to Callum91 for finding more great trees for our neighbourhood, and to you Numenor for presenting them in a file so that we can download them.........AWESOME!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:01 PM
dont mean to sound dumb or nothing but whats ffs
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:46 PM
argh.. i wish i didn't have a mac so i could get ffs and use these awesome trees =[
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:55 PM
Wow.. just wonderful... The only thing I hate about CC mis that little icon that makes hidden objects feel very unofficial but oh well. Good Job guys!
Instructor
#57 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:30 PM Last edited by morten8035 : 27th Apr 2006 at 7:32 PM.
Thanks for the trees
But for few days ago i found some pictures of some new objects.
I don't have family fun yet. so say me if some of the objects came with the family fun.
Here is some pictures:
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#58 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:45 PM
I'm not sure about the others, but the middle one is from FFS.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Instructor
#59 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:30 PM
the rabbit/bunny?
sorry for my english

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:38 PM
there is no question about it.... you are by far one of the most talented people ive ever saw. thank you
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:38 AM
I Love You! Thank You! And now I'm off to go see them in my game...been waiting forever for these!
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morten8035
Thanks for the trees
But for few days ago i found some pictures of some new objects.
I don't have family fun yet. so say me if some of the objects came with the family fun.
Here is some pictures:

The mask and the garden rabbit statue are from FFS. I don't know about the payphone since I never looked to see if there were new community objects.
Instructor
#63 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 1:52 AM
Darned Numenor, you have suddenly made FFS worthwhile to buy…
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 3:14 AM
Where it says what packs are required, it only shows the icon for the original game. Does that mean these were made to be used without FFS? I hope so. I love these trees, but have no plans for buying FFS.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 3:21 AM
No, you need FFS to use these. There is no checkbox for FFS on the submission form.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:59 PM
Thank you so much Numenor. You're the best! I really like them. I downloaded all 7 of them. Of course I didn't know Maxis left out any trees.
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 12:01 PM
thanks
Alchemist
#68 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:09 AM
I've got 4 trees, those I like more. Good work, as usual, thanks Numenor and Callumm, it was a real team working, one digging and the other reshaping ... how do you do that? by phone, by e-mail, by telepatic dreams?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#69 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:25 AM
By PM :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 2nd May 2006 at 3:09 AM
Thanks so much for these! What a great addition to my game! Makes FFS a bit more worthy now...lol Thank you!
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd May 2006 at 4:17 AM
ZOMG!!! Thank you for uploading these trees! Awesome maxis made dogwood! That's my provinces flower :P
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 2nd May 2006 at 6:34 PM
Yay, I can finally download now that I bought FFS and patched it . . . GREAT TREES!

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:30 PM
Is it feasable to use these with just the Sims 2 and No EP's installed? Thank you for finding these and posting them Cal and Num =D

Edit: Nevermind that FFS is Family Fun Stuff. Blah do I really want to drop 20$ on a piddly add-on? Argh decisions, decisions!

"The worst is not, so long as we can say this is the worst." - William Shakespear
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 3rd May 2006 at 11:55 PM
The meshes for these trees are included in the Family Fun pack; so, no pack, no trees
I'm starting to think that *this* is the main reason why Maxis included them in the FFS and not in OFB (the trees already existed at the time OFB was released).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#75 Old 4th May 2006 at 3:28 AM
Thanks to you and Callum91 we have some beautiful trees for our Sims now This is a much appreciated addition to my game :lovestruc
Page 3 of 5