Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - Less curvy teen (preteen) bodystyle

by faeriegurl Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 1:49 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2005 at 7:40 PM by faeriegurl

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 11:18 PM
Very cool!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:15 AM
Do the new body meshes worl with the regular clothes?
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 12:20 AM
wow good job! ^__^
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:00 PM
It's very good, but it's a bit unrealistic. Most preteens don't have such a small waist or a small bottom, but otherwise, it's good.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:50 AM
It's soooooooo cool!

Clémence Poésy rupestre! Oh and:

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#81 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:32 PM
This is excellent Thanks, Now if only someone could make less curvey Adult females as well. Not everyone prefers big curvey women.
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:11 PM
Thank you, this was exactly what i was looking for!
Instructor
#83 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 9:44 AM
now i can make my undeveloped friend look real!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it
Test Subject
#84 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 12:51 AM
ya!!!thank you so much.im to tall to be the children.but not built enogh to be the normal teen!!this is perfect!!!

Bite my lips and close my eyes
Take me away to paradise--Green Day,Dookie.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 4:42 AM
I love this mesh! I'm not sure who originally mentioned it, but someone told me about Skinny Sims for more clothes for preteens. None of the links work, though. Does anyone know if they're postd anywhere else? Thanks!
Test Subject
#86 Old 31st May 2006 at 12:26 AM
Just curious but is this a mesh for teens or is it actually a new age group (toddler,child,teen ect.) I'd really like to know.
Test Subject
#87 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:12 PM
Thank You!!!!

~*Holly*~

There's Only Us
There's Only This
Forget Regret
Or Life Is Yours To Miss
No Other Road
No Other Way
No Day But Today

I live and breathe RENT!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 4:11 AM
Very cool. Thanx!

<(O..O)>
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:31 PM
Yes, this is a very cool mesh, and I among many others am happy to be able to not only make sims that are either 7 or 15 but something from between that, too. However, I don't see anyone else reporting this here, so I wonder if it's just my computer:
Has anyone else noticed that the sim's neck cracks slightly when using this mesh, and would someone with meshing skills please be nice enough to fix this, if it's not just my computer?
I suppose I should have posted this here as soon as I noticed, instead I sent a PM to faeriegurl about it first, and I'm not sure if she even visits this site anymore (if you do, sorry for bothering you with that PM, I hadn't noticed this thread yet then).
Anyway, according to my definitely amateur judgement, it doesn't seem a very difficult thing to fix. Is anyone up to it? I would greatly appreciate.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k...eenmeshneck.jpg
I can't tell whether the crack exists in the model screenshots above, too, because the hairstyle used in them covers the neck from the sides.
Test Subject
#90 Old 17th May 2007 at 2:52 AM
This is great. We need more talented meshers like you to help fill out the range of body types. This is definitely one body type maxis missed but as somebody mentioned earlier a lot of preteens and teens with smaller chests have bigger other parts like tushies and waits. I've always been a little bottom heavy and even with this great mesh (that I wante more clothes for) it doesn't begin to cover the gaps. Keep up the great work! Thanks!
Test Subject
#91 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 1:08 AM
It rocks! Thanks a million.

I am Pepper Mouth.
Here me roar.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE SINGLEHANDEDLY RUINING MY LIFE! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 5:31 AM
okay okay, i know this is like a wayyyyold thing but i must ask anyways. xD is there a tutorial of some sort that can tell me how to make this go for other outfits? like, this bodystyle on another piece of clothing.
Test Subject
#93 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:46 AM
this is the BEST download i have ever seen!!!!! i have been looking and looking for this!!!!!!!! but... it won't show up in my game!!!! CAN U HELP ME PLEASE???????? thank you sooooooooooooo much faeriegirl!!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:22 AM
This is the first time I ever want to download a bodymesh, but i have a question and would like it if I was PM'ed the answer...
Does this override all bodyshapes? Will I forever have ALL my teens like this? Meaning, if I don't want a more young-ish teen, they'll still look like this, anyway? Unless I remove the file(s)?
Also, didnt look at screenshots, but this is only for girls, right?

ENTJ
Field Researcher
#95 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:28 AM
Yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 12:26 PM
This is extremely awesome! First body type I've ever downloaded, and it looks WONDERFUL. Yay for realism!
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SonjalovesSims
It's very good, but it's a bit unrealistic. Most preteens don't have such a small waist or a small bottom, but otherwise, it's good.

I disagree. The preteen age is between 10 to 12. At that age, you are considered as a child who is preparing to enter the teenager years. Most preteens do have small waists and small bottoms depending on their body size. I think you are being a little igonorant here. The creator did it right, I think your refering to teens instead of preteens.
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Psywiz13
This is great. We need more talented meshers like you to help fill out the range of body types. This is definitely one body type maxis missed but as somebody mentioned earlier a lot of preteens and teens with smaller chests have bigger other parts like tushies and waits. I've always been a little bottom heavy and even with this great mesh (that I wante more clothes for) it doesn't begin to cover the gaps. Keep up the great work! Thanks!

That not true, well for the preteen part. A lot of preteens do have small waisted and tushie, lol. But I know some have big waists and butts, like me, but preteens having big wrists and butts are mostly caused by growth spurt or it's just genetics. If you see a preteen like that, then they are tall. When I was younger, younger than 7, I was a big ass kid for my age, probably like even in preschool. I hited puberty at the age of 5. My sister is 19 and she is smaller than me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 4:34 AM
this is amazing, finally a mesh for my body xD
Page 4 of 4