Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lust the Homunculi

by uncool89 Posted 1st Dec 2005 at 2:44 AM - Updated 1st Dec 2005 at 3:37 PM by uncool89

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:50 AM
Congratulations!FMA is the best anime!
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 4:27 AM
reelly cool...ima complete fma addict! lust is ma favorite charactr ( aftr Hues of cours)... and DANTE is the humoculy leader enen tho shes not one of em... =)
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:19 PM
Just a question, what Expansions are needed. This is about the third or fourth time that I've tried to download a sim, and it needs an Expansion, though it only says it needs the base one.

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Test Subject
#54 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 7:39 AM
I believe that hair link is supposed to be rosesims2.net

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:25 AM
Wow.....How did you make her look so nice?Awsome work.

Sims working on/to download:*Anime sims:Edward Elric,Alphonse Elric,Roy Mustang,Riza Hawkeye,Envy,Wrath,Dante(FMA),Greed,Lust,Sloth/Trisha(not sure),Pride,Pride-Ed,Orochimaru;Just request any anime,ok.
*Non-Anime sims:Real celebs,Voice or/and movie actors,
Request me to do you or your friends,too.
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 8:35 AM
Umm...Just if anyone wants me to,I can make a sim wrath for any of you who want one.

Sims working on/to download:*Anime sims:Edward Elric,Alphonse Elric,Roy Mustang,Riza Hawkeye,Envy,Wrath,Dante(FMA),Greed,Lust,Sloth/Trisha(not sure),Pride,Pride-Ed,Orochimaru;Just request any anime,ok.
*Non-Anime sims:Real celebs,Voice or/and movie actors,
Request me to do you or your friends,too.
Test Subject
#57 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:28 PM
I adore Lust, Greed, and Wrath, they're not really ALL bad.
Page 3 of 3