Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTER. PSP-playstation handheld

by Cheng101 Posted 13th Sep 2005 at 12:27 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2009 at 2:14 PM by -Maylin-

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 5:05 PM
Great work thanks.
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 4:43 AM
This is awesome Thank you. Later and ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 3:10 AM
looks cool! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 5:58 AM
cool but~~~ I'm making my friend, and she actually has a /white/ PSP (they're only available in Japan right now)... Would it be so hard to make the white PSP? It's pretty much common sense as to what it looks like. It looks exactly like the black one, but it's white. The Everything that is white stays white, and everything that is black turns white. The logo on the back looks exactly the same but the "PSP" lettering is somewhat more silver-ish and that's about it. >_>;;;

Don't bother if it is too hard XD
Field Researcher
#30 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 5:09 AM
ahhhh.... if only i could buy one.lol great. my sims would enjoy this

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 12:53 PM
no offence but that is crap the screen is two big and the arrow keys are ment to be on the left and the screen isnt just white!!!!!!!

God made man first but he needed some toys so he made woman
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:56 PM
i cant find it under hobbies. where is it?
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:02 AM
i have it in the game but when i purchase it, it goes away and i dont actually get what i pay for. I tdont understand??? I bought six and they didnt even show up??? What do u think is wrong?? Do i have to have some requirements??
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st May 2009 at 9:48 PM
I cant seem to find it under buy section
where can i get it in game
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 4:14 PM
its cool butnothing on the screen shows up
Page 2 of 2