Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

843 S. El Molino

by BrokenLit Posted 29th May 2006 at 10:58 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2006 at 7:38 AM by BrokenLit

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:50 AM
It's from Reflexsims (I can't give you links to the object, but I'll give you page number) It's part of the "Shalimar Feels at Home" set which you can find in the under "kitchen" on page 1 (scroll down for the main set in lightwood)
Field Researcher
#27 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:09 PM
Lol.. I used to live on the next street over.. Ha Ha Ha.. Cool houses..

fred~paix~frieden~vrede~ειρήνη~pace~paz~мир~baris~scholem~paqe~shAnti~kalinaw~©M¥*~mir~rahu~malu~béke~paghidait~miers~armonie~PEACE
Visit Simpathetic.com for Sims 2 fashion, genetics and movies.You're gonna like it
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 12:38 PM
can't download furnished house
Hi i can't download this furnished house the area that you click to download the house puts you in another area.

Default Remind me to never do this again. lol
Furnished Version 4.79MB (zipped) / 14MB (unzipped)
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:09 AM
This house is beautiful!! I don't have any of the EP's so I'm not going to attempt to dl it. I did have a question though! Where did you get the stairs? I have been searching and searching for wrap stairs like that. I can't find any!
Again...beautiful house!!!
Page 2 of 2