Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American McGee's Alice

by biobong Posted 12th Jun 2005 at 9:32 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 1:28 AM
kik! this is too cool.. my favorite part in the game was with those big heart things kind of towards the end, and i made alice fly through them and i pretended she was an airplane. i would go "VRROOoooommmm" every time she went through a heart.
i also liked that spinny birdcage thing, cuz it would make me dizzy and i would sit there for hours having alice look up and spin on it.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:52 AM
Quote:
That's great! It's odd, I knew the girl who modeled as Alice for the game, she went to my acting school, and that looks JUST LIKE HER. Eerie.

Funny I've been told I look almost exactly like her too. I really don't mind considering I like the character.
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 3:07 AM
awsome, i loved that game and ive been trying to make the mad hatter from it for sims

"Mange-ridden to the core, he leads me through the fray
With the toss of a Jackbomb, I clear abominations from our way"-American Mcgee's Alice
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:40 AM
wow that game brings back memories...............................of yesterday Lol best game ever...................nice Alice....evil in every way

You did that?? Are you sure i didn't do that?? Im pretty sure that was me.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 31st May 2006 at 9:09 PM
I love this game and I think you daid a great job!
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:16 AM
i know american.
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:06 PM
HOLYCRAP!

-dies-

O_O

-dies again-

I LOVE this game. =3
I started playing it when I was like 8.. xD
Don't ask why my dad bought it for me at that age.. but.. I turned out okay.. >=D Hehe..

Awesome sim, gotta download her.

And I've never meant so many Mcgee fans! =D
Forum Resident
#33 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 5:34 PM
I love the game and the sim is amazing! Thanks Now maybe if someone made the cat..*hint hint* Awesome sim, Thanks!

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:19 AM
great job! i luff it! ^_^
*i also luv the music from the game but i'm too scared to play it!*

*~ If I had a heart, this is where I would die of laughter.~*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 2:21 PM
Great job but, where's the knife? Here is link of her knife: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344079
Page 2 of 2