Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jango Fett's Armor Set

by vectorlover Posted 31st Jul 2007 at 9:10 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:38 AM by vectorlover

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:30 PM
i need the mesh
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:46 AM
for any of you that can't figure it out just keep messin around with it work for me soooooooooooooo do it
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:36 PM
Insim not working
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:45 AM
I FIGURED IT OUT! for the suit open the files with simpe. then export the png image and use body shop.
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:05 AM
Hi I am having trouble getting the meshes, not only that the one that goes off site goes to a (search engine (no thank you). Could you give me the proper Url addresses to the meshes and the meshes that I have do not work, for nothing shows up in any of the ways for selecting the accessories. I do like the look of the sim! Thanks for uploading.
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:17 AM Last edited by Rogaka : 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:35 AM. Reason: Help
Okay um body shop idea works but its only missing the shoulder pads and the costum!
Alright the links you have I would say need to be updated instead of .net it might need to be .org.
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:11 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Rurik_Niall
Okay, having no clue at all what I was doing, I just spent the last few hours looking around this, and other sites trying to figure out how to make this mod work. I'll address them in the order I found them. First, the shoulder pads and skin, the insimenator links provided do not work. The shoulder pads can be found on this very site, here. Next is the other link needed, the athlete mesh. The other two links work fine. Okay, next, the suit problem, it's a lot easier to fix than it sounds. Go into Bodyshop, and click on the suit that came with the mod, export it, and go into your projects file, you'll see two .bmp files which can be oppened with Paint, copy those. Now export the Boba Fett suit, you'll see three .bmp's this time. Just paste the two you copied from the previous here, and say yes when it asks if you want to over-ride the file. Now when you go into bodyshop again, load the now modified Bobafett armour, and you'll have a fully functional Jango Fett suit. Hope this helps.

Your guide was easy to follow and worked a treat! Thanks!
Page 2 of 2