Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Adult Link and Child Zelda

by thunderbreak Posted 2nd Jul 2005 at 1:22 AM

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 8:38 PM
it looks kinda like link but it doesnt really look like him, it is good but it doesnt look like him. and since another person said no one has a right to criticise, heres my link sim that looks like link http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=331557

and whats a chobit?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anglofhell
it looks kinda like link but it doesnt really look like him, it is good but it doesnt look like him.
I think that's the whole point of the "My" series by yours truely.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 6:00 AM
Ah, Thunder? About your question...How could we be a split personality? I would be writing this and watching the clip for 1000 Words...However, that could work...but we're not, OK? Hey, did you answer my sister's question about Link's Awakening?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OtakuFan17
Ah, Thunder? About your question...How could we be a split personality? I would be writing this and watching the clip for 1000 Words...However, that could work...but we're not, OK? Hey, did you answer my sister's question about Link's Awakening?
Sorry, I guess I got the idea when your sister twitched her eye and switched to you :D.

Anyways, yes I played Link's Awakening and I loved it, by the way, I know a glitch to make Marin or the Chomp Ball join you permanantly, it involves the first dungeon. When Marin or Chomp Ball joins you by event, go back to the first dungeon. Towards the end of the dungeon there is a horzontal room(I think it's filled with water), use the feather that make you jump, fall into the room. As the game loads the the room, hold the button which you set your feather on and the direction "up", when Link drops into the room he should perform an "air jump" and jump back up to the room above which is now a glitched room, find the exit of the room, I don't remember the rest too well, but I think it takes you to the place which holds the key(or key item) to the third dungeon or something, since you can skip a dungeon you also skip the event which your companion leaves your side. Marin is useless to have around, and I think after you rescue Marin on top of the mountain the one following you disappears too, the Chomp Ball on the other hand is ULTRA USEFUL!! It'll never leave your side unless you go back and complete the second dungeon, and it will kill all the annoy pests in the game for you (except for boss obviously)

Sorry I've been off topic. I might make Marin if I have the time, so keep your hopes up (if you were hoping) :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 1:29 PM
Thanks so much for sharing the girl is so cute :D
Love the clothes by the way
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 1:49 AM
Not trying to start anything, but someone stole your creation. Click here

I'm the hero of yay!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#57 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marioguy
Not trying to start anything, but someone stole your creation. Click here
Damn it, not another one. I wonder who Lincoln Savi is on this site, but it seems like I'm not the only one screwed by him. Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna have to figure something out........

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 7:13 AM
I got this info from the sim community. It seems to be an 11-year old girl.
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 12:47 PM
coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#60 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:56 PM
I got this info from the sim community. It seems to be an 11-year old girl.
I guess it's no big deal, at least she didn't claim she's the one who made it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:38 AM
Okay, I got her to remove all the content. Now you're in eternal debt.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#62 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 7:00 AM
Okay, I got her to remove all the content. Now you're in eternal debt.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Anytime friend... No problem. Happy Birthday! I need to help people more.

I'm the hero of yay!
Test Subject
#64 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
Awwww Zelda's so cute! And Link's tatoo is awsome! Once again you did a fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 12:41 PM
Yeah, the tattoo is cool. BTW, in answer to a previous question, a chobit is a persocom, or robot type thing. It's from an anime, or japanese cartoon. (for those idiots...)
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 12:56 AM
Absolutely LOOOOOOOVE it!
Test Subject
#67 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 8:05 PM
That's.......... Different
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 10:40 AM
Thunderbreak, you're the best ! Your skins are unique and fantastic ! I agree with Darkwolf : You're the Boss ! ! ! ^.^
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 10:01 AM
Love your work... Thanks heaps
:D
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:57 PM
sry but i luv zelda (u no i think they should call it the ledgend of link soon) and that dosent look anything like link but thats my opinion dont let me stop any1 from dowloading him!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 12:11 AM
Man. I got excited for nothing. It doesn't even look like Link and Zelda!
Page 3 of 3