Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Adult Link and Child Zelda

by thunderbreak Posted 2nd Jul 2005 at 1:22 AM

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 9:01 PM
Great Job, Thunderbreak! Perfect and Link looks HANDSOME!!!! ^.^ You got to tell me which type of Nino Characters you are making! You got me so curious! And if you need help, you're welcome to PM me!
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 9:37 PM
they both look cute

I like everything you've done to your Zelda series, it makes it more original and fun to play with (starts tweaking the whole story of Neo Tokio(my anime/gaming/japanese neighborhood) to add more Zelda)
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 9:44 PM
Once again I bow to you hun!!!! Good job!!!! Ever plan on doing Waluigi? After playing him in the Mario Parties and listening to him say "Ima Weener!!" I think he rules!!! lmao. =D
Field Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Thank you You don't have to rush things, great work doesn't come from rushing. I think people are satisfied just to know that there's a result to the problem. And thank you once again

Thanks for understanding. I promise I'll do my best.

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 12:23 AM
Thanks everyone Again, no spoilers, you'll just have to wait until I'm finished.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 12:34 AM
You know, for a moment there, I thought the white fairy-chic was an adult, she's gorgeous, though, Lovely Work! ^.^
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 2:20 AM
Wonderful work! Keep it up, and thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 3:56 AM
hey can u make a megaman????
or a zero that would be awesome
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 9:18 AM
omgoodness farken fantastic
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 2:50 PM
Sooper cute! I totally agree with darkwolf. If you can't tell that these creations are suposed to be interpretations of the characters, with much creative license... I dunno, but that's what they are. It's obvious they are supposed to be fun and playful. It's just like fanfiction, where everyone's like, "Oh my god, so and so never does this!" That's why it's called fanfiction, and not carboncopy fiction. Um, shpiel over ^^;;
Tough Cookie
#36 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:05 AM
I love it..I just wish you made a teen version. :D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 9:05 AM
Fantastic job! Thanks for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:10 PM
hi nice work on this one.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 9:58 AM Last edited by OtakuFan17 : 5th Jul 2005 at 10:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by LAMB
You know, for a moment there, I thought the white fairy-chic was an adult, she's gorgeous, though, Lovely Work! ^.^

AHAHAHA!! Sorry dude, I was laughin' at your avatar! Hahahaha...It rocks, man. Anyway, Thunder...That's a cool name. Like Thunder, the arena champion from Fable. He cool, but I really like his sister. Damn, I'm off the point aren't I? About this Link and Zelda...Well... Link's face is cool...And Zelda's costume (except the wings) is cool...Over all, would you mind if I download it and combine Link's face and maybe something else with other stuff? I did that with an InuYasha thing I downloaded before.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OtakuFan17
AHAHAHA!! Sorry dude, I was laughin' at your avatar! Hahahaha...It rocks, man. Anyway, Thunder...That's a cool name. Like Thunder, the arena champion from Fable. He cool, but I really like his sister. Damn, I'm off the point aren't I? About this Link and Zelda...Well... Link's face is cool...And Zelda's costume (except the wings) is cool...Over all, would you mind if I download it and combine Link's face and maybe something else with other stuff? I did that with an InuYasha thing I downloaded before.
Do whatever you want with it, just tell everyone I made the original if you are gonna upload it somewhere.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 12:39 AM
This skin kicks some major boo-tay! I love OoT, and this Adult Link totally looks like him! Great job and thanks a ton!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:49 AM
Do whatever you want with it, just tell everyone I made the original if you are gonna upload it somewhere.

Heheh. Thanks, man. I never upload stuff anywhere, anyway, cause I suck at making things. The best thing I've made musta been a tattoo of this chick in a cat costume that I did. It sucked: it was way too low, ya know?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 4:36 AM
Perfection comes with practice my friend :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:53 AM
Yeah, I know. But the thing is, I don't really know how to make the clothes and stuff, ya know?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OtakuFan17
Yeah, I know. But the thing is, I don't really know how to make the clothes and stuff, ya know?
There are tutourials on this site to get you started.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:53 AM
looks decent. Sadly I utterly despised Wind Waker and avoid any thing that reminds me of it. Perhaps some day I will down load this and forget the abomination.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:47 AM
Thunderbreak, you translated them very well I admire all the effort you have been doing with all these nintendo characters and others too :D, Although i made Link myself, i really like yours, it fits really good in my collection.. he is more sofisticated, that makes him special too
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:16 AM
There are tutourials on this site to get you started.

You mean in the create section? I've gone there, but I really don't understand it.
I'd rather just download your stuff anyway. It's cool . By the way, have you played Link's Awakening? If you have, you ought to make Marin. Her and Link make the cutest couple. And she looks nothing like Zelda. (eyes start twitching madly) Zelda gets into trouble at the drop of a hat! (starts breathing heavily) And Marin only gets in trouble once! And Marin's much more talented than Zelda! And...(brother turns on the clip for 1000 Words in Final Fantasy X-2) Yay! (rushes to screen and starts singing and dancing) Please excuse my sister. She's insane. I've tried to get her on medication, but she refuses. However, I discovered that turning on specific scenes from games or animes or movies distracts her. (1000 Words finishes and crying is heard) Uh-oh. Now I have to turn on the scene in the cockpit of the ship from Final Fantasy VIII. Some advice: be careful what you talk about. She might go off at the slightest thing. Bye.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:51 PM
Whoa?! Are you like...you know, like yangn....with all that split personality and stuff :fight:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 5:37 AM
I adore link's nose. I think it looks like a chobit's nose.
Page 2 of 3