Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Zelda Objects - Ruby/Sapp Update Mar25

by Saikatsu Posted 3rd Feb 2005 at 8:48 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2005 at 5:28 AM by Saikatsu

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 5
#76 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 10:59 AM
i like zelda, can you make a zip?(just asking)
Test Subject
#77 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gumman92
i like zelda, can you make a zip?(just asking)

Saikatsu said that he has no intentions of making a zip version of the download. He said that it is a waste of space to put that down. You can get WinRAR, or there is a program that handles Zip, Rar, and 7z files called 7-zip. Google it, and you can find it.
Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 9:08 PM Last edited by JDonahue : 27th Mar 2005 at 9:11 PM. Reason: Spelling error
I've downloaded the three rubies into the Download's section after I have extracted the files from the rar files.

The Windows won't let light in to the house. It's like the house remains dark inside even with the windows in. Is there a fix to this?

Symptom: When I have these three objects downloaded, when I create a new lot, the windows won't emit light during daylight like the windows only block the light. So, I took those objects out of the downloads, and I created a new lots, the windows were working again. Have any of you notice this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDonahue
I've downloaded the three rubies into the Download's section after I have extracted the files from the rar files.

The Windows won't let light in to the house. It's like the house remains dark inside even with the windows in. Is there a fix to this?

Symptom: When I have these three objects downloaded, when I create a new lot, the windows won't emit light during daylight like the windows only block the light. So, I took those objects out of the downloads, and I created a new lots, the windows were working again. Have any of you notice this?

I haven't ever seen this happen. I don't see how they could possibly do that, they're cloned from the fruit bowl and are not hacked to do anything that the fruit bowl doesn't do.
Test Subject
#80 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:06 AM
I don't have that problem! they work perfectly for me!
#81 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:22 PM
same here no odd problem with windows(it might be conflicting with another mesh or hack)
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 5:21 AM
Awsome, Zelda is my favorite game
Test Subject
#83 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:25 PM
Default cant wait
Looking forward to the rest of your Zelda collection. I love waht you got so far!
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:49 PM
Wow thats it's a great sword, can you do it a keyblade like in kingdom hearts? Please a need it for some special sims, sorry about my poor use of english.
Test Subject
#85 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 4:59 AM
Sweett! this will go great with my game shop! ( i'm trying to fill it with athentic stuff from video games. I already have a pistol from Halo 2)
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:47 PM
They look great. Is there any chance of you doing a Hylian shield for the wall?
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th May 2005 at 5:47 AM
*sniffle sniffle* I want MORE ZELDA!!! Hey, why not a link and zelda statue later? (I'll wait 5 years if I have to)
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th May 2005 at 9:47 AM
EEEEE! *squeal* Random Legend of Zelda objects! XD Cool.
Test Subject
#89 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:03 PM
but where is the master sword???? :confused:
could you do a link skin (but with his funny hat of course jejeje)???
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:41 PM
ahhhhh! *freaks out* THE SPIRITUAL STONES!!! *glomps* omg, thank you soooo much for making these!!! *runs around*
#91 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 10:52 PM
Cool Zelda Is Cool
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:13 AM
Do you think that you could finish the sword before the new zelda game comes out?

"If you can't be a team player, at least be a shield".-Pvt. Gregory O' Malley
Test Subject
#93 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 8:43 AM
Thoose are awsome!! Thank you! I've always been a Zelda-fan, so this is just perfect
#94 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 4:26 PM
It won't work....make it fixed
Instructor
#95 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 9:46 AM
how can I download the master sword? :baloons:
Test Subject
#96 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:03 AM
Status
What's the progress\status\whatever on the Master Sword, Triforce and other items?
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 9:05 AM
I'm doing a little Zelda TS2 story, so this is really going to come in handy. (Mind, I downloaded it months ago, but still.)
Thanks for making it. :D
#98 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:32 AM
Default love you
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! thank you thank you thank you..this is awsome..keep up the great work!!!
:werd:
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 6:16 PM
0_o Wow this is is cool I'm a Zelda fan *standing in line to pre-order next Zelda game (twlight princess)* :D
#100 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:26 PM
I love these, I would love it if you made a triforce and Pedestal of Time
Page 4 of 5